Official Match Thread Season 32- Round 4- Mount Buller Demons V Gold City Royals @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, if I want stories of blue collar workers from New Jersey, I'm going with Bon Jovi.
Livin' on a prayer would make an excellent theme song for a guy that works in a factory/ on the docks that wants to quit to pursue his dream of dance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a sign down near the Yarra trail that says "Slippery When Wet" and some really funny person has -- get this -- graffito tagged "Bon Jovi Rules" on the sign.

And that concludes my exciting Bon Jovi anecdote (I was going to call it a non sequitur but the topic of Mr. Bon Jovi is relevant here).

There's a sign down near the Yarra trail that says "Slippery When Wet" and some really funny person has -- get this -- graffito tagged "Bon Jovi Rules" on the sign.

And that concludes my exciting Bon Jovi anecdote (I was going to call it a non sequitur but the topic of Mr. Bon Jovi is relevant here).
Without googling, do you know what is the highest selling album in Australia of all time?

It's worse than Billy Joel, Bon Jovi and even worse than Bruce Springsteen.

Jon Bon Jovi was probably my favourite singer growing up, used to have a playlist full of Bon Jovi, Jimmy Barnes (+ cold chisel) and John Farnham. Far out music was good, like real good.

Livin' on a prayer would make an excellent theme song for a guy that works in a factory/ on the docks that wants to quit to pursue his dream of dance
“It’s my life” would nearly do the same job

Without googling, do you know what is the highest selling album in Australia of all time?

My joke response: Van Halen II?

My more serious query: It's not Back in Black?

My actual guess: a Delta Goodrem album?

My joke response: Van Halen II?

My more serious query: It's not Back in Black?

My actual guess: a Delta Goodrem album?

Probably Psy.

It’s those flops that played at the Grand final a few years ago isn’t it? 🤣

It’s those flops that played at the Grand final a few years ago isn’t it? 🤣

This could refer to any number of musical acts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 32- Round 4- Mount Buller Demons V Gold City Royals @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back