Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Fighting Furies @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

let me know when you deliver one, I look forward to seeing it from you
If you happen to get in the way you’ll get to experience it firsthand. Hopefully someone films it for you

let me know when you deliver one, I look forward to seeing it from you

You’ll need him to let you know ... otherwise you wouldn’t even realise it had happened

You’ll need him to let you know ... otherwise you wouldn’t even realise it had happened
Agreed. Comas often lead to amnesia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonders were better last season when their threads weren't filled with deplorable baseless spam.
This is the new Wonders my friend. More active and proactive posting. No more teams like the Furies having it all their own way.

Live with it or get out of our way!

This is the new Wonders my friend. More active and proactive posting. No more teams like the Furies having it all their own way.

Live with it or get out of our way!
It got boring day 2, I can only sympathise for your superior teammates, who are constantly drowned about your moronic schtick.

It got boring day 2, I can only sympathise for your superior teammates, who are constantly drowned about your moronic schtick.
They’re encouraging it mate. Especially captain Mozz. Get used to it my friend because it ain’t changing any time soon

They're encouraging it because they have nothing else.
They’ve just needed someone to drag them out of their shells. That’s why Mozzie19 signed me. If my posting has gotten under a few Furies skins, then that’s a bonus. To be fair I’ve been given plenty of ammunition.

Anyway, I’m really looking forward to game day when we can put this to sleep with a win and move on to the next challenge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Fighting Furies @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back