Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Fighting Furies @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Had enough support mate. Quality posts by my team mates. I’ve generally done nothing but answer Furies posts directed at me.

View attachment 1219743

We get it--- you used to work in law enforcement. I feel like you've referenced it every day this week.

What's next?

Another "Give ya a shirtfront", "I'm pwning these nerds" or 'this is my job"

We get it--- you used to work in law enforcement. I feel like you've referenced it every day this week.

What's next?

You're the only poster I've seen bring this up the last three days. Just saying

What's next?

And you reckon MY comprehension is poor?!?! Hahahaha.

It related to the ammo you’ve been feeding me all week.

1630138860877.jpeg

And you reckon MY comprehension is poor?!?! Hahahaha.

It related to the ammo you’ve been feeding me all week.

View attachment 1219755

Can you Wonders keep a consistent message for more than an hour? I thought Soggy2112 said that the Furies gave the Wonders "nothing to engage with" this week. Seriously--- I've got no ideas what you Rookies think is "banter", but what you've put up this week is not "it".

As GREENESHOOTS said earlier--- the Wonders were a better side when it was Grand Uncle Horace & SSwans2011 leading the charge.

Can you Wonders keep a consistent message for more than an hour? I thought Soggy2112 said that the Furies gave the Wonders "nothing to engage with" this week. Seriously--- I've got no ideas what you Rookies think is "banter", but what you've put up this week is not "it".

As GREENESHOOTS said earlier--- the Wonders were a better side when it was Grand Uncle Horace & SSwans2011 leading the charge.
I could hit you with a legitimate "no you" here, but I won't waste my time.

My sh*t take?? Hmmm

Pretty self explanatory
Yeah, you really shouldn't post when you're drunk.
I guess that explains how the White Noise Machine was given such a free reign to degrade all of your match threads.
Still, there's plenty of time to teach him what the SFA is about. That is, unless his age and lack of mental capacity prohibit him from learning anything, which is a possibility given the week he's had.

I guess that explains how the White Noise Machine was given such a free reign to degrade all of your match threads.
Still, there's plenty of time to teach him what the SFA is about. That is, unless his age and lack of mental capacity prohibit him from learning anything, which is a possibility given the week he's had.

If you actually added some banter instead of whining, complaining and just generally posting angry, you could lead the thread in a different direction. Other teams have managed it and we’ve had some fun match threads.

You've confused yourself here. I'm not pissed, I'm pissed off. Still, refusing to acknowledge your own shortcomings and then attempting to point out others tells me you're right where you belong.

You've confused yourself here. I'm not pissed, I'm pissed off. Still, refusing to acknowledge your own shortcomings and then attempting to point out others tells me you're right where you belong.
My shortcomings.. Which are? And where do I belong. I'm really interested to learn. (This is the attitude you should adopt Brenton Davy)\

Please enlighten me what good banter is then? Surely you’re not counting the 50 times you’ve talked about that one time brenton Davey mentioned he works in law enforcement as “it”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please enlighten me what good banter is then? Surely you’re not counting the 50 times you’ve talked about that one time brenton Davey mentioned he works in law enforcement as “it”.
Apparently that's all he's talked about all week. It's true, just ask Mister M.

You chose to sign up with the Wonders, it's not my responsibility to teach you how to post mate. By the looks of this thread Moz hasn't put any effort into telling his rookie class anything.

If you want to look at good quality banter--- look at the rookies that have come through the Furies since me. First there's the S31 EKA Champion GREENESHOOTS and the next EKA winner damicky

My shortcomings.. Which are? And where do I belong. I'm really interested to learn. (This is the attitude you should adopt Brenton Davy)\
If you're as smart as you claim to be then you already know the answer to this. If not, I'll let it fester away in your head.

Apparently that's all he's talked about all week. It's true, just ask Mister M.

To be fair to you Cadsky, I doubt you've even read half the spam your rook has been putting out this week. Entire Wonders match threads didn't even get 175 posts last season.

To be fair to you Cadsky, I doubt you've even read half the spam your rook has been putting out this week. Entire Wonders match threads didn't even get 175 posts last season.
Yeah we didn't have the opposition trying to bait Brenton Davy all week. Makes a difference. But I guess when you've got nothing else to offer...

Yeah we didn't have the opposition trying to bait Brenton Davy all week. Makes a difference. But I guess when you've got nothing else to offer...
We weren't trying to bait him, we were trying to get him to shut up so we could talk to your better posters.
It has clearly worked, again some gratitude wouldn't go amiss here.

It’s what you get when a team that’s accustomed to getting its own way in a match thread finding out that it’s a bit different this time.

You chose to sign up with the Wonders, it's not my responsibility to teach you how to post mate. By the looks of this thread Moz hasn't put any effort into telling his rookie class anything.

If you want to look at good quality banter--- look at the rookies that have come through the Furies since me. First there's the S31 EKA Champion GREENESHOOTS and the next EKA winner damicky
Pretty funny post that one

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Fighting Furies @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back