Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Fighting Furies @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn’t put on this planet to entertain sloths and flurries…don’t get ahead of yourself now.
The Furies must have been put on this planet to entertain me because they’ve done a hell of a job so far.

This is the new Wonders my friend. More active and proactive posting. No more teams like the Furies having it all their own way.

Live with it or get out of our way!

Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 10.13.21 pm.png

Yo Spam Davy--- do you have any team mates?

It got boring day 2, I can only sympathise for your superior teammates, who are constantly drowned about your moronic schtick.

Where are they?

I dare say that his high post count is because he’s had 4-5 posters continually slinging the same repetitive sh*t in his direction while the rest of us have had nothing left to engage with.

You was referring to your team not you specifically.

A Wonder sooking about having "nothing to engage with". I think I've seen a relevant picture for this today.

80CA39B1-C937-4B0A-93C0-A004D2EC7FD1.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dare say that his high post count is because he’s had 4-5 posters continually slinging the same repetitive sh*t in his direction while the rest of us have had nothing left to engage with.

You was referring to your team not you specifically.
You've had half the amount of posts in this thread that GREENESHOOTS has had and yet you've contributed twice the amount of quality. Well done.

At least I have team mates....

Most of this week has been Brenton Davy out here on his own.
Had enough support mate. Quality posts by my team mates. I’ve generally done nothing but answer Furies posts directed at me.

1630138224123.gif

No. I hit the quote button twice. Forgive me I'm quite pissed right now.

This post reminds me of my favourite quote of the week:

"You can take the Mozzie19 out of the Bombers, but you can't take the Bombers posting style out of Mozzie19 "

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Fighting Furies @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back