Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Fighting Furies @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Please finish Loonerty off this time

Put him out of his misery
Will have to get through me first. “245kgs of love muscle” won’t stand a chance against a shirtfront that could “destroy a life on earth ending meteor”.

Will have to get through me first. “245kgs of love muscle” won’t stand a chance against a shirtfront that could “destroy a life on earth ending meteor”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He got into your head with his apparently "sh*t" banter.
Ehehehehehe…imagine if I was trying!! I’m bored and exhausted trying to get thru a bit of time before the first bounce.
I still haven’t seen my opponent the gronkadonk…doesn’t he want to play!?

Ehehehehehe…imagine if I was trying!! I’m bored and exhausted trying to get thru a bit of time before the first bounce.

Haven’t seen my opponent tigland either

well look at that,
a "destroy a life on earth ending meteor" laying on the floor

girl-who-used-to-play-rugby-in-high-school-thinks-she-can-tackle-a-lb-college-football-player-...gif

Dunno mate, it's funny though the Furies banging on about Brenton Davy's posting when Grockadoc once posted over 1000 times in a match thread.

well look at that,
a "destroy a life on earth ending meteor" laying on the floor

View attachment 1220581
It’d actually be floating around in space in billions of pieces, but it’s probably a fair representation of how you or any other furies would end up if you decide to try your luck.

What are your thoughts on jezzajay 's language mate? Do you approve of him saying those things about me?

It's F**** disgusting and I thought you'd be able to see beyond club colours to acknowledge sh*t comments when you see it.
I don't love the word "molesting" being used like that.

jezzajay please avoid using words like that while giving Mister M a rinsing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Fighting Furies @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back