Official Match Thread SEASON 33 GRAND FINAL: ROYS FFC V EAST SIDE PHOENIX at SFA PARK

Who will win the S33 SFA Grand Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Continuous improvement project management style of thing I think.
Yeah I assumed as much. I just think middle-upper management types could look at jobs like this before they look at customer-facing frontline roles as being ones to cut. I get that there are a lot more frontline roles hence cuts to those tend to get more of a sugar hit to the bottom line. But when customers walk into a shop, supermarket, train station or call a call centre, it’s not the “agile coach” they’re bemoaning the lack of.

After 35 years I have just now discovered that the Richie in Lionel Richie doesn't have a "t" in it.
lionel richie hello GIF

If someone is legitimately good at it, they can actually make a huge difference. If not, it's just painful and unnecessary buzz words that make everyone want to neck themselves.
Fair. I’ve met the odd type who’s extremely good at such roles and add value to a business because of it.

My experience is that they’re well and truly in the minority though. Most seem to have got a business or economics ‘qualification’ at ABC123 College (apologies to anybody if this college actually exists 😅 ) and seem to think they’re god’s gift to management

Eating chocolate mousse cake and watching the Joker 🖕🏻
I hope you have no insulin to use on Sunday you chocolate loving fiend

Well they massacred the Eagles song, it was nothing to write home about in the first place but now it’s unsingable, unlistenable, unbearable and unotherstuff.

#WOSHMOBBSDINGBEST.

Eating chocolate mousse cake and watching the Joker 🖕🏻
Ooh I still have more chicken crimpy shapes left and then I can get started on my chicken twisties! Thanks for the memory jog.

Richmond's song is tugrid crap made worse by drunken bogans hollering it out

Also Sydney's is boring pompous poo (Notre Dame gasbagging)

Carlton's is easily top 3 if not one (the da da da is epic troll worthy)

Also Port Adelaide's fantastic. Smashing tune
Just wish PA wouldn’t belt out Never Tear Us Apart afterwards it’s like you’ve got a song you don’t need to do that extra introduction thanks.

Feeling like cuddles tonight anyone wanna join?!

come jessica alba GIF
Saw an email some time ago - a picture of a stunning woman wearing a T shirt which read, "YOU'VE BEEN A VERY NAUGHTY BOY - GO TO MY ROOM!!!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton is horrible. Bottom 4 easily

I respectfully disagree, but you are entitled to your opinion

My bottom 4 is

Essendon (boring poo poo,)
Fremantle (go away girlfriend)
Hawthorn (Yankee Doodle Dildo Crap)
North Melbourne (boring and too short drivel)

Ok everyone I’m creating the S34 Grand Final Playlist- if you haven’t already pm me your walkout song or a tune that will get you pumped for the GF. Please pm me and I will release Friday night. We have about 14 entries so far.

Haha almost forgot about this....
Are they a comedian
Yes. Well, I'm not sure if he's done stand-up, but most people would say he's a comedian. Of sorts, anyway.
Was this person born before 1 January 1980 😉
Indeed he was.

9 questions left ...

This person:
  • IS male
  • IS Australian
  • is NOT from Aus Post or Couriers Please
  • is NOT a sportsperson
  • is NOT a politician
  • IS an actor (but not his defining fame)
  • was NOT nominated for a 2022 Logie
  • is NOT known for reality TV
  • was NOT on Thank God You're Here
  • IS a comedian
  • WAS born before 1980

Oh ffs. Fine, you all made me do this… I hope you’re happy!!

Adelaide: Mostly stolen from overseas but somewhat pleasant in patches. Applies equally to the city itself as the club song.

Brisbane: A good tune but you can thank the French national anthem for that

Carlton: DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN… yeah I can get on board with this one. Good fun.

Collingwood: Good old fashioned footy song. Loses marks because of the people that sing it

Essendon: Starts off well and then completely falls apart. Very fitting.

Fremantle: %#*€£¥%#£€¥£????!!!!!

Geelong: Another rip-off tune but not bad as far as rip-offs go. 6.5/10.

Gold Coast: Ripping footy song. Put aside the anti-expansion bias and see it for the masterpiece it is.

GWS: See above. Also, there’s a BIG BIG SOUND

Hawthorn: Actually a great song, but it’s Hawthorn hence it’s shit by association.

Melbourne: A rip-off, but a good one. Don’t love the Dees but don’t mind their song.

North Melbourne: Actually quite underrated. Always liked this one as a kid.

Port Adelaide: It’s very Port Adelaide to make an 86 verse song that takes you through the entire history of the club since its inception. Oh well, great song anyway, don’t care what anyone says.

Richmond: Don’t understand what the fuss is all about. Surely people just say it’s the best song because it’s fashionable to say it and everyone else seems to say it? I don’t know. Victorians are weird.

Sydney: Another rip-off. Never really loved our song and yet I still love hearing it :moustache:

St Kilda: Another rip-off and it’s pretty ho-hum. Much like the team itself. 4.5/10.

West Coast: Haven’t heard the new one but the old one was so 80s. Maybe they changed it because “We’re flying high” was taken too literally during the Ben Cousins era.

Western Bulldogs: Eh. Not a bad song, but reminds me too much of the days when Jose Romero, Libba senior and Scott West roamed the centre square. Can not recommend.

And yes I know, I’ve got far too much time on my hands. I regret nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread SEASON 33 GRAND FINAL: ROYS FFC V EAST SIDE PHOENIX at SFA PARK

Back