Official Match Thread SEASON 33 GRAND FINAL: ROYS FFC V EAST SIDE PHOENIX at SFA PARK

Who will win the S33 SFA Grand Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sweet FA Road Trips - Sweet CBD 2018

A back-harking to the early days of the Sweet municipality build, from just after the server loss in 2017. This video shows the rolling plains of Sweet prior to development, with just a random couple of buildings in place.

Espiable are what is now the music store, the stables where the cinema now stands, a smaller scale retirement village, and a fledgling BJO in it's gestative years.

What follows are a set of overhead perspectives of the CBD as it grows towards it's current form as a bustling - if flog-infested - metropolis, or a tropolis anyway, or perhaps just an olis.

My laptop is rooted again so I can't produce new content. This was all compiled from material up to 5 years old. Sweet itself, on Minecraft, is aged 7 years and 1 month.

This video is part of a Minecraft replication of locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is now finalising its 33rd season, stronger than ever (and that's just Headless smelling of ardour - only the unbridled kind, as bridled ardour has no aroma).

More information available at the Bigfooty AFL forums :

Built on Bigfooty's Minecraft server:

#espiable #backharking #unbridledardour #floginfestation #olis

Wait, the feces-throwing Roys are still in this thing?

Guessing whatever gerontology drugs they issue over there are also performance-enhancing.

Guessing whatever gerontology drugs they issue over there are also performance-enhancing.
Congratulations on your 2nd placing in the EKA medal announcement.

Oh hang on a sec, I'm getting something through the earpiece.

Ok so, apparently, nevermind. 2nd place in the EKA isn't a thing.

Nice comeback, Mobbs!

crazy-monkey.gif

So, another round of insomnia? Must be about 1:30am there?

So, another round of insomnia? Must be about 1:30am there?
Yep. I am still fighting a virus which is leaving me in coughing fits whenever I lie down. I did succeed in getting about 4 hours sleep from 6pm to 10pm. And I have some vague feeling that the illness is starting to recede. But it can be cheeky like that.

Where are you, that your time is not 1:30am there?

Yep. I am still fighting a virus which is leaving me in coughing fits whenever I lie down. I did succeed in getting about 4 hours sleep from 6pm to 10pm. And I have some vague feeling that the illness is starting to recede. But it can be cheeky like that.

Where are you, that your time is not 1:30am there?

US Southeast, 14 hours behind Melbourne, 12 behind Perth.

Yep. I am still fighting a virus which is leaving me in coughing fits whenever I lie down. I did succeed in getting about 4 hours sleep from 6pm to 10pm.

I too experience insomnia, it sucks. I usually give up on sleep around 3am and go for a nice brisk walk around the neighborhood.

We have a lot of barred owls around here, they make the weirdest noises of just about any bird. They also like to make hellish screeches at humans stupid enough to walk around at 3am. Good way to bump up that aerobic heartrate!

Ahh well that's quite a time shunt. I've been to the west coast but not the east.

I think we covered that in the last Dragons/Roys thread...

I grew up in Los Angeles, not far from one of your US sleeping arrangements.

Hey, Falconista is on the #nightshift!

Sure am mate. I'm here in the West so not as late as some with it being just on midnight.

Love your owl story. They certainly are creatures capable of making a vast array of unusual noises. There's one here in Australia called the barking owl which makes a sound true to its name.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure am mate. I'm here in the West so not as late as some with it being just on midnight.

Love your owl story. They certainly are creatures capable of making a vast array of unusual noises. There's one here in Australia called the barking owl which makes a sound true to its name.

Yeah! Owls are nuts. The barred owl also makes monkey noises. Really crazy sounds.

But I love those owls, they sure keep the rodent population down.

Some years back, I was prepping the charcoal grill to cook dinner, around twilight. All of a sudden I caught a glimpse of something above, and turned around to see a big owl in full swoop about 1 meter over my head. It pounced on some sort of small ground rodent in the yard, very cool.

The surprising thing was that it was COMPLETELY silent. I heard no feather rustle, nor wind swoosh.

Glad it didn't take aim at my head.

Yeah! Owls are nuts. The barred owl also makes monkey noises. Really crazy sounds.

But I love those owls, they sure keep the rodent population down.

Some years back, I was prepping the charcoal grill to cook dinner, around twilight. All of a sudden I caught a glimpse of something above, and turned around to see a big owl in full swoop about 1 meter over my head. It pounced on some sort of small ground rodent in the yard, very cool.

The surprising thing was that it was COMPLETELY silent. I heard no feather rustle, nor wind swoosh.

Glad it didn't take aim at my head.
Are owls really nuts, or legumes?

Didn't know you were from the US :) what got you into footy?! Did you ever play USAFL?

I too experience insomnia, it sucks. I usually give up on sleep around 3am and go for a nice brisk walk around the neighborhood.

We have a lot of barred owls around here, they make the weirdest noises of just about any bird. They also like to make hellish screeches at humans stupid enough to walk around at 3am. Good way to bump up that aerobic heartrate!

Do you have to dodge bullets where you are?

Ruh roh, someone’s a bit gwumpy coz they got beaten by a puppy

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread SEASON 33 GRAND FINAL: ROYS FFC V EAST SIDE PHOENIX at SFA PARK

Back