Official Match Thread SEASON 33 GRAND FINAL: ROYS FFC V EAST SIDE PHOENIX at SFA PARK

Who will win the S33 SFA Grand Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's your full back?

Ah Shermy me auld mucker. Is it your turn to bring the cinnamon scrolls this game or mine? Actually don't worry, I'll bring them. That way I won't feel so bad when I destroy you on Sunday.
I was browsing today through the job openings with the government department I work for, and came across this gem…

View attachment 1429492
If anybody knows wtf an “agile coach” does and why it pays well into 6 figures a year I’m all ears.

We have jobs like this out there and yet we can’t even be bothered paying checkout people at Woolies anymore if it’s deemed a computer can do it better (cheaper).
Fair enough. Title is a bit wanky but that is a valuable skill.

DJDLuoX.gif
A champion team will always beat a team of champions. #destiny #WOSHMOBBSDINGPREMIERSHIP

Ah Shermy me auld mucker. Is it your turn to bring the cinnamon scrolls this game or mine? Actually don't worry, I'll bring them. That way I won't feel so bad when I destroy you on Sunday.

Fair enough. Title is a bit wanky but that is a valuable skill.

Moochy, it is great to see you, I've got some surprises up my sleeve for Sunday, we're gonna have some fun.
Cinnamon scrolls, that's very nice of you, getting two wins on Sunday is better than one.

I'll buy the first round after our win.

Moochy, it is great to see you, I've got some surprises up my sleeve for Sunday, we're gonna have some fun.
Cinnamon scrolls, that's very nice of you, getting two wins on Sunday is better than one.

I'll buy the first round after our win.
If you're dishing out cinnamon scrolls don't forget your buddy Ding. Haven't had one of those bad boys in many years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread SEASON 33 GRAND FINAL: ROYS FFC V EAST SIDE PHOENIX at SFA PARK

Back