Official Match Thread SEASON 33 GRAND FINAL: ROYS FFC V EAST SIDE PHOENIX at SFA PARK

Who will win the S33 SFA Grand Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Wosh.. I think. 🤣

Just this lot living in the past. You have to do that when your current teams future is bleak 🤷🏼‍♂️

Even if they did just beat us 😭

Just this lot living in the past. You have to do that when your current teams future is bleak 🤷🏼‍♂️

Even if they did just beat us 😭
Only like a year ago...still fresh :love:

You know me, always here to help
black and white help GIF

Ok, so the real reason I dug this thread up (besides thewizardmelon and just because) is I was looking for this

IMG_0380.JPG

But I edited it with the Roys S33 premiership cup on it, now I can't remember where I posted it...maybe in the Roys team thread TedDougChris ?
Or maybe the Phoenix team thread :D

Anyway if anyone remembers or sees it please link me up..I can't believe I lost it :cryv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goon onya bud, humour and some friendly trolling is everything here 👍

NOW READ THE THREAD
Maybe tonight if I’m having trouble sleeping. 😉
This morning I had a call from Julia, an officer at the local cop shop to ask how I was and if I slept ok?? after the run-in with the intruder yesterday…
I was not expecting that!

Ok, so the real reason I dug this thread up (besides thewizardmelon and just because) is I was looking for this

View attachment 1631547

But I edited it with the Roys S33 premiership cup on it, now I can't remember where I posted it...maybe in the Roys team thread TedDougChris ?
Or maybe the Phoenix team thread :D

Anyway if anyone remembers or sees it please link me up..I can't believe I lost it :cryv1:

I’ll find it somewhere !!

I hope so. I could use a good end for the stressful day lol.
See you in the game day thread

I just need to laugh at someone before the Eagles play North

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread SEASON 33 GRAND FINAL: ROYS FFC V EAST SIDE PHOENIX at SFA PARK

Back