Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 1- Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at The BJO (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

I swear their chicken tenders are the same frozen ones you used to get from the school canteen as well.

Overrated, go to your local charcoal chicken shop instead.

Apparently the fried chicken they added to their menu is pretty good.

I swear their chicken tenders are the same frozen ones you used to get from the school canteen as well.

Overrated, go to your local charcoal chicken shop instead.
Our local place is amazing. Now I’m hungry!
I swear they put crack (or something similar) on their French fries - you can’t stop eating them! 🤤

Aren’t the Dragons a bunch of crotch sniffers?
Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you watch the moguls last night? My knees hurt just watching. So interesting.
Which are your favorites of the winter games?

Hockey, any of the x games type skiing and snowboarding and the crazy campaigners in the skeleton.

You dont realise how insane some of the events are like the downhill, ive been down the course they used at whistler and its near verticle in parts and these insane people are going down at 150km

Shaun white having his 5th and final olympics, i know there is the aussie bloke in the same event but white going out on top would be fitting given his career.

Ahh so much more comfy now that I have peeps from both teams on ignore.

Anyhoo, Dragons or Roys on Sunday? We'll be at the BJO. fitzroybowiedog has brought back the splendour and the despondency! I think we can do it, but I can't know for sure. It's also important to remember that it's only Round 1 and teams very commonly start off crap then fire up and make finals every season so overall this is the least intense part of the season.

I hope this doesn't make me sound like a PETA activist, but I love my Cat Lolly so much, but she has now reached an age where is becoming a huntress (not for food but for sport mainly) and I always feel upset when she catches a mouse and brings them inside. I have saved 2 from her clutches this week and let then outside and barred her from killing them. Alas I was too late for one critter, but I do hope I saved the other little one, and it was a small one, my heart just melted when i got it out and it was shaking with terror.

I am not a vegan or vegetarian, but when I look at how scared that poor mouse was,I still cannot comprehend how human beings can willingly hurt or hunt animals for some line of sadistic,psychotic pleasure or money.

Makes me so effin angry.

Not ashamed to admit i cried over that poor little mouse I couldn't save in time, and I just turned 42 years old.

Yeah I am a sap (and not ashamed of it, one bit) :)

Anyhow let's go Roys !!!

You are going down Dragons !!

Hockey, any of the x games type skiing and snowboarding and the crazy campaigners in the skeleton.

You dont realise how insane some of the events are like the downhill, ive been down the course they used at whistler and its near verticle in parts and these insane people are going down at 150km

Shaun white having his 5th and final olympics, i know there is the aussie bloke in the same event but white going out on top would be fitting given his career.
It would be nice to see White go out in style with a medal.

I’m disappointed the NHL players won’t be participating, but that will make it a more interesting competition on a grass roots level. Old-fashioned Olympics

The downhill is delayed due to weather. Already. 😆

I do like the luge and bobsled along with the skiing and newer inclusions. They all take a lot of courage to just get on the course.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 1- Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at The BJO (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back