Resource Season 33 Sign up Thread (New players required!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Moz is tough on the outside but he's pretty soft on the inside.
I challenge anybody to put their hands up inside him to prove I'm right.

That is a no from me

Welcome back to the Sweet FA 👍🏼

Moz is tough on the outside but he's pretty soft on the inside.
I challenge anybody to put their hands up inside him to prove I'm right.
I usually only let ClarkeM do that. But I'll make an exception for you 😘

Yes old Roys players may remember me as that creepy bloke who bought his camera into the showers.
Busted Test Tickle, no alts allowed in SweetFA! We all know how you much love showers.

My therapist told me to let go of the past.

The answer is actually in my new name anyway.
Any Prince fan would know that.

I've got 'The Artist Formerly Known As' part, and subsequent posts indicate the S is for 'Snake' (as does the avi), but I haven't been here long enough to get the rest.

I've got 'The Artist Formerly Known As' part, and subsequent posts indicate the S is for 'Snake' (as does the avi), but I haven't been here long enough to get the rest.
@callmesnake

I played a few seasons ago but had retired from BigFooty.
Just popped back on to say g'day to some old friends and I got talked into playing next season.
But knowing my childish smutty sense of humour I'll probably be permabanned by this Friday anyway 😄

Just popped back on to say g'day to some old friends and I got talked into playing next season.
But knowing my childish smutty sense of humour I'll probably be permabanned by this Friday anyway 😄
Hi

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully you at least make it out of the sign up thread before you get a ban.

Yeah, he’s not really a rookie.

Way outside your target range

I know he didn’t post much, but HereComesJuddy wasn’t a rookie either.

He was your team mate for an entire season mate.

Known HereComesJuddy for over a decade Mister Melt, stop confusing yourself by trying to be too clever.

Then why have the Bombers kept complaining that Moz chased a “rookie” out of the league like HCJ didn’t know what he was doing numbnuts.

Logic isn’t your greatest strength when you have to follow the meat shield script.

Then why have the Bombers kept complaining that Moz chased a “rookie” out of the league like HCJ didn’t know what he was doing numbnuts.

Logic isn’t your greatest strength when you have to follow the meat shield script.
The guy who introduced me to BF has been a friend of mine for over 30 years, if he joined the SFA he would still be a rookie.

Knowing me isn’t the same as time in the SFA.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Season 33 Sign up Thread (New players required!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back