Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 10: Baghdad Bombers vs West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ever since we put him in charge of shooping our images he’s been very quiet.

Cracked it, if you ask me.
That shit is not easy to learn at my age.

Crappy internet is not helping.

MayTheNorthBeWithU

View attachment 1642923

You're in a desert, walking along when you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and flip it over on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over. But it can't. Not with out your help. But you're not helping.

Why is that?
Because you play for the Furies and have no heart?

MayTheNorthBeWithU

View attachment 1642923

You're in a desert, walking along when you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and flip it over on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over. But it can't. Not with out your help. But you're not helping.

Why is that?

Vine Wtf GIF

Welcome all to the Wonders of Baghdad - the beauty and the mysteries that overpower the senses and beguile the mind.

2081D084-8553-44C4-9CCC-D665EE019E5A.gif

22BC0334-D5DE-4333-AC6E-CBD350A67BAD.jpeg

When you arrive at Abdu you’ll be surprised at how fresh the old prison looks, repurposed as a sports facility.

59694A88-D52B-4951-9C10-E7FA9B5058FC.jpeg

2F4C733C-133B-4ABF-B983-A70AA88D1E48.jpeg

It accommodates up to 100 players and officials in a labyrinth of cells, lounges, kitchens, showers and bunkers.

4E19A0F1-00C2-4D3E-AB6D-D8A267D8446D.jpeg

13116860-4651-47FF-A396-7B2D293BBC29.jpeg

There’s also a bar, and you’ll find the locals are most friendly.

8E577690-F928-4D13-A98F-CC86E329577B.gif

FC849412-5F66-4CDF-8DB4-2EEACF8A41B5.png

Somebody's a fan of Blade Runner lol

• Holden : You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down...
    Leon : What one?
    Holden : What?
    Leon : What desert?
    Holden : It doesn't make any difference what desert, it's completely hypothetical.
    Leon : But, how come I'd be there?
    Holden : Maybe you're fed up. Maybe you want to be by yourself. Who knows? You look down and see a tortoise, Leon. It's crawling toward you...
    Leon : Tortoise? What's that?
    Holden : [irritated by Leon's interruptions] You know what a turtle is?
    Leon : Of course!
    Holden : Same thing.
    Leon : I've never seen a turtle... But I understand what you mean.
    Holden : You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back, Leon.
    Leon : Do you make up these questions, Mr. Holden? Or do they write 'em down for you?
    Holden : The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping.
    Leon : [angry at the suggestion] What do you mean, I'm not helping?
    Holden : I mean: you're not helping! Why is that, Leon?
    [Leon has become visibly shaken]
    Holden : They're just questions, Leon. In answer to your query, they're written down for me. It's a test, designed to provoke an emotional response... Shall we continue?
Mate, you’re ruining the test FFS! 🙄

Welcome all to the Wonders of Baghdad - the beauty and the mysteries that overpower the senses and beguile the mind.

View attachment 1643012

View attachment 1643007

When you arrive at Abdu you’ll be surprised at how fresh the old prison looks, repurposed as a sports facility.

View attachment 1643011

View attachment 1643010

It accommodates up to 100 players and officials in a labyrinth of cells, lounges, kitchens, showers and bunkers.

View attachment 1643009

View attachment 1643008

View attachment 1643042

View attachment 1643045

lol I see someone liked the Faraway Tree OP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me too. Some of my original classmates kids are due to join me next year if I don’t.
Don't beat yourself up about not being good at shooping then. Can't imagine too many folk at grade 2 level can do any better!

MayTheNorthBeWithU

View attachment 1642923

Why is that?
Ey2rYnUWYAYdF3j.jpg

View attachment 1643012

View attachment 1643007

View attachment 1643011

View attachment 1643010

View attachment 1643009

View attachment 1643008

View attachment 1643042

View attachment 1643045

Looks hellish...

Love beating the Bombers...in all aspects of sport.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 10: Baghdad Bombers vs West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back