Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 11: West Coast Wonders vs East Side Phoenix at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

If ClarkeM keeps posting beauties like that he will be in danger of winning the Sweet F.A Players Association - beez Trophy.
I didn’t come here to be insulted like this

Sounds like a tragic figure.
science fiction space GIF by SYFY

We starting off the week with you wanting to vomit while talking to me/us hey? Interesting tone to set Cheese

You should be able to work out why I reacted like that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1649309

View attachment 1649310

Round 11 is the Bears Bye Round.

Therefore this week they are travelling the world recovering from a tough first half of the Qooty season & preparing for a strong run home. As they say--- while the Bears are away, the other teams will play.

West Coast Wonders vs East Side Phoenix

Before the Bears left for their holidays I asked for their opinions on the upcoming match up between two of the leagues heavyweights.​
  • 100% of Bears want the Phoenix to win.
  • The Phoenix have been the Bears favourite match thread so far this season.
  • On the inverse the Wonders have been the Bears least favourite match thread so far this season.
  • damicky & SM share the title of the Bears least favourite poster in Season 35.
  • Ruors are that Chipmunk is planning a return to Sweet in the upcoming Northern summer, while Brenton Davy is considering retirement.

Best of luck to both teams & don't forget to get your team sheets in by 11:59pm Thursday (#SweetBias Time zone)

This match thread OP has been proudly brought to you by the following sponsors:

Me?

Retirement from the Sweet FA???

You’d never be so lucky!!

I am ready for the assignment. Another former team I hope I do something useful.
Like the Bombers thought they were going to do last round…

Like the Bombers thought they were going to do last round…
I mean I am not thinking I will do something useful, but actually hoping that I do. I mean, I have to start doing something eventually, or the Phoenix will send me somewhere else....and there's not really a lot of options for me.

I mean I am not thinking I will do something useful, but actually hoping that I do. I mean, I have to start doing something eventually, or the Phoenix will send me somewhere else....and there's not really a lot of options for me.
Sounds like you need midfield minutes…

Easter Bunny Werewolf

Just a quick ad. A basic game of Werewolf will commence this Sunday at 8pm AEST.

New players are especially welcome.
What about players with lower intelligence? If that's acceptable maybe I'll give it a go.

What about players with lower intelligence? If that's acceptable maybe I'll give it a go.

You will be fine. Just post "in" in the Game thread at the top of the SFA .

Will post up the rules later today.

Wonders pass

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 11: West Coast Wonders vs East Side Phoenix at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back