Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 16: Las Vegas Bears v Dragons FFC @ The Stadium in the Sky [Heritage Round]

Remove this Banner Ad

Well between the Bears and the Dragons, we know which club the Gee Dub liked better!

Selected for both teams, 26 disposals 1 goal for the Dragons. Donuts for the Bears!

Gladiator GIF

Who selected these teams ?

Why would you play a Deestroy medallist on the half back flank ? UNBELIEVABLE
The team won tho...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 : 17.57 {CHF} - Andonis1997 says 'Goals are fun and I'm having one'.
Las Vegas Bears Legends : 15.7.97
Dragons FFC Legends : 16.6.102
I kick the ones that matter 😘

Now to qoach the club to 2 out of 2 wins over this weekend 😉

View attachment 1685390

Chief, A Swallow, DJ75, Blaze Storm, Pie 4 Life, serial_thrilla, T2B_, Mooresome, Stoods, DragoDelph, BringBackTheAnchor, Matt_352, Strigoi, Hatchy1992, paraaaa, Knifey Spoony, VandoHawk, Bradesmaen, Ashman OG, HawkAussie, Ljp86, PhenomenalV1, Ge3ks, Lbaddie29, prpl_jss

Yes that's right friends, it is Heritage Round and at 8PM (VicBias/Normal time) tonight, our carefully selected Heritage side takes on the Bears' heritage counterpart. For anyone unaware, the selection for the heritage side in Season 35 had also a bit of a focus on recognising past legends that are still active on BigFooty, but no longer in the league, so the chosen side may look slightly different to past recent heritage lineups, but all the same, each and every one of the listed players are a legend of Dragons FFC in their own right.

z9KYi6j.png

(Graphic thanks to TheInjuryFactory)

Dragons FFC Legends XX
FB: Knifey Spoony / Moo / VSTone
HB: AceAndy / Gibbsy / Mooresome
C: Pie 4 Life / Gee Dub / Ljp86
HF: iBeng / Andonis1997 / Hatchy1992
F: WAG / Bonz / Determinant
R: Volbeat / chefmeister / Danoz
INT: A Swallow / boncer34
It's taking me all my patience not to launch into a rip-off of CM Punk's pipebomb promo about being excluded from the legends team for a third time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 16: Las Vegas Bears v Dragons FFC @ The Stadium in the Sky [Heritage Round]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back