Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 18 - Mount Buller Demons vs Coney Island Warriors @ Snow Dome

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

p.png

Demons thanks for the banter, one of the better weeks of the season. philreich thanks.

Warriors, great finish to the home and away, on top, let's bring the flag home.

#Flagwazzas

Awesome stuff with all the posting and infographs today philreich - can't imagine the work behind the scenes that was going on to get all you posters in sync. A very entertaining way of doing it.

Thanks for the week Demons - hopefully the Sim treats you with some more respect next season, but in the mean time, enjoy your Mad Monday celebrations and go hard!

Wazzas -
Joe Biden Democrat GIF by MSNBC

And a big congrats to our own The Filth Wizard on notching up 800 big ones.

Last edited:
(depressing)

Cheers for the week and match, Coney Island Warriors. May fortune favour you in the upcoming finals series. Great to see my pal The Filth Wizard become just the 3rd player to kick 800 goals in the Sweet Football Association!

Thanks for posting ANOTHER loss, philreich! Always APPRECIATE IT! 'Job to all who contributed to the final round efforts.

Well Played Warriors, on and of field you’ve had a superb season.
I’m glad we played our last game against you guys so it was relaxed and we could take the piss out of ourselves with impunity :D

Since I’m being so ****ing nice please reciprocate and never talk of this season again in our presence.
Thank you, good luck, and goodnight ⛷️

Thank you philreich MWPP and FootyGuy13
We did good 🤗

Again it is confirmed. I am the leagues greatest, put me anywhere and I become a God.

It also helps I have a great team.

Shazam!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for hosting us this week Dees, enjoy Mad Monday and here’s to seeing you up and about in season 36.

Thanks to you philreich for making the magic happen today, and to MWPP & Wosh for your stellar work thus far this season. Here’s to your wonderful work continuing through the finals series. And big shout out to our own FootyGuy13 for making today’s events look ever so pretty!

Wazzas it’s an absolute honour to lead you to being the greatest qooty team in the home & away season! Job’s half done though, it’s time to become Immortals!!

Thanks for the fun week and sound flogging Wozzas

good luck with your finals campaign sausageroll

manangatang - 3 votes Yakker

well Dees it was unimpressive as usual but you’ve all been great team mates and em err I love youse all. See ya next season

Wooooo! Well done Warriors. Great win!

Thanks for the week Demons. And thanks for giving me so many wins to celebrate this season.
Hope Season 36 goes better for you. I'm considering blessing you with my support next season, but you've been so much fun posting against this season I'm still not sure which it'll be. I'll see you every week either way.

Congratulations on the minor premiership Warriors. Good luck in the finals.

good luck with your finals campaign sausageroll
Cheers Yak. But I only play against the Demons. The finalists will have to do it on their own, without my support.

Wariors have shown they can do that this season so should go well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 18 - Mount Buller Demons vs Coney Island Warriors @ Snow Dome

Back