Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 3 - Mount Buller Demons vs Ophidian Old Boys FFC @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

097c9482f4e9ee604f05c04b3bb5695b.png

OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS FFC TEAM SHEET

Season 35: ROUND 3 vs MT. Puller Semons

B:
The Jesus / BRAB / Ned_Flanders

HB: Over The Post / Tigerturbulance / Fleabane

C: Callums_Guns / Robertio / U2tigers

HF: Ligma / Braklet / Mobbs

F: kenneyswarriors / Bonz / haydo

Foll: Elton Johns Wig / kananooks / Mrs Turbo

INT: Wickzki / Heisenberg_

Time once again to super sub and Teddy Hopkins this shit

Good evening everyone and pardon the interruption.

Firstly let me say this match should be a cracker. It brings two of my fave opponents together and the result will go to the wire.

As a supporter of their bid, the OOB kindly gave me an Associate Professorship. In essence this entitled me to run up a bar tab for rum and cocoa that made my eyes bleed. As a failed minor Roman poet, my pension ain’t great and I am hoping Tigerturbulance will help me out.

I may be a reticent member of the Wonders but I must say the Dees occupy a special place in my tiny black heart. The Dees may be the lesser Foundation Club (cf, the extraordinary almanacs of Hate ) but they are our small sibling and the Wonders’ kind regards are always with them.

Secondly I would like to draw the attention of both Teams to the Wonders Festival that is the obvious stand out feature of Round 3. We are delighted Kennedy Parker is the Patron of the Festival.

You are all welcome to participate in and enjoy the many events we are staging this week.

Horrie, out.

Every time you say culture Mobbs all I can see is that chair.
Have a s**t day at work…please tell me you don’t take your own laptop in.
What chair?
Pics or gtfo.
Then pics or gtfo.
Then gtfo!

Good evening everyone and pardon the interruption.

Firstly let me say this match should be a cracker. It brings two of my fave opponents together and the result will go to the wire.

As a supporter of their bid, the OOB kindly gave me an Associate Professorship. In essence this entitled me to run up a bar tab for rum and cocoa that made my eyes bleed. As a failed minor Roman poet, my pension ain’t great and I am hoping Tigerturbulance will help me out.

I may be a reticent member of the Wonders but I must say the Dees occupy a special place in my tiny black heart. The Dees may be the lesser Foundation Club (cf, the extraordinary almanacs of Hate ) but they are our small sibling and the Wonders’ kind regards are always with them.

Secondly I would like to draw the attention of both Teams to the Wonders Festival that is the obvious stand out feature of Round 3. We are delighted Kennedy Parker is the Patron of the Festival.

You are all welcome to participate in and enjoy the many events we are staging this week.

Horrie, out.
Sorry mate, everyone’s getting ready for next round

#yakker200
#fanfare

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a lot, usual banter back and forth plus Headless making a failed attempt to recreate the "funny guy" scene from Goodfellas. Pretty cringeworthy, best glossed over, fortunately the rest of his posts have been up to scratch.
C'mon Mr OTP, get it right (get it right).
TYVM for this damn earworm :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 3 - Mount Buller Demons vs Ophidian Old Boys FFC @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back