Official Match Thread Season 36, First Preliminary Final: Gumbies FFC versus Baghdad Bombers at House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

The last time a group of ******* campaigners were this up and about before a match against the Gumbies they were kicked out of finals in straight sets.

Think Barack Obama GIF by The Democrats

The last time a group of ******* campaigners were this up and about before a match against the Gumbies they were kicked out of finals in straight sets.

Think Barack Obama GIF by The Democrats
Thought about it and immediately dismissed it as being nonsense

obama-mic-drop.gif

I see that you've been watching Power Slap, you haven't quite got it right, I'm sure that you'll get there, maybe next season

power-slap.gif
Thanks for reminding me, I need to deliver a verbal power slap.

cats_09 and nobbyiscool remember the Rising Star. The competition startlingly doesn't rate you both, ranking your seventh and tenth respectively. The Bombers are strong in their agreement of that judgement.

Get out there and both dominate! Use your silky skills to have plenty of the ball and let me know should you need anyone shirtfronted. A game plan of you both getting the ball and me not, sounds like a good recipe.

cats_09 and nobbyiscool remember the Rising Star. The competition startlingly doesn't rate you both, ranking your seventh and tenth respectively. The Bombers are strong in their agreement of that judgement.

Get out there and both dominate! Use your silky skills to have plenty of the ball and let me know should you need anyone shirtfronted. A game plan of you both getting the ball and me not, sounds like a good recipe.

angry homer simpson GIF

No but good try.
Well, I find the premise of your argument to be a touch odd, you speak as if being up and about in a match thread is a bad thing. What's the point in having a match thread? Should we all wait until the start of the game to post? What's the actual criticism here? That we are engaging.

Well, I find the premise of your argument to be a touch odd, you speak as if being up and about in a match thread is a bad thing. What's the point in having a match thread? Should we all wait until the start of the game to post? What's the actual criticism here? That we are engaging.
Mmmmm yes spot on. That's exactly what I was saying. Thank you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 5 minutes your kid is on stage is great.
The rest is awful
Even as the kid performing, that holds true

The sitting around and waiting at to get on stage was soooo boring as a kid

Getting all set to tap to our rovers all match long

round 17 afl GIF by Adelaide Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back