Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 10 - Gold City Royals v West Coast Wonders @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

HeAhh, the Dimma ā€œRoyalsā€

wedding crashers comedy GIF

How are you damicky? I hope all is swell. Just checking on Richmond supporters after Collingwoodā€™s Premiership.

It gets a bit easier each day

Yourself?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

grumbleguts is a hoax of a qooty player
As a qooty player, I might be a little light on for physique, (I mean the doctor wants an x-ray he just holds me up to the light) but hoax is a stronger term than I think is accurate. I mean hoax? I've never been involved in a hoax in my life, OK apart from convincing my neighbour that we were spaghetti farmers, and the time I wrapped construction tape around the school hall as a kid and sent a letter home to parents claiming that the school would be unsafe the following Monday (OK this one is actually true). Also there was that time I drew a 90 m **** and balls on the mcg grass with weed killer, but hoax is too strong a word here. OK also there was the time I swapped out the deck of cards my neighbour uses to play poker with tarot cards, he got a full house and 5 people died, also there was that time I thought it would be funny to invade poland, the shit that started when they blamed hitler.

As a qooty player, I might be a little light on for physique, (I mean the doctor wants an x-ray he just holds me up to the light) but hoax is a stronger term than I think is accurate. I mean hoax? I've never been involved in a hoax in my life, OK apart from convincing my neighbour that we were spaghetti farmers, and the time I wrapped construction tape around the school hall as a kid and sent a letter home to parents claiming that the school would be unsafe the following Monday (OK this one is actually true). Also there was that time I drew a 90 m utensil and balls on the mcg grass with weed killer, but hoax is too strong a word here. OK also there was the time I swapped out the deck of cards my neighbour uses to play poker with tarot cards, he got a full house and 5 people died, also there was that time I thought it would be funny to invade poland, the s**t that started when they blamed hitler.
Good lord you crack me up!

So I was thinking about this the other day, and 2020s Justin Bieber looks like he'd try to lure 2010's Justin Bieber into a van.

1696416835821.png

Hi BD! Great day to be a Wonder isnā€™t it?
When I can look like this, itā€™s a pretty good day to be a Royal!

Hope everything is good with you

Attachments

• IMG_2951.jpeg
    IMG_2951.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 5
When I can look like this, itā€™s a pretty good day to be a Royal!

Hope everything is good with you
You looked better in Wonder blue. Clearly they arenā€™t feeding you enough over there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 10 - Gold City Royals v West Coast Wonders @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back