Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 10 - Gold City Royals v West Coast Wonders @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate that question in job interviews.

What are you weaknesses?

Interviewers: We have one more question. What would you say is your biggest weakness?
Me: Answering a question by addressing its semantics, while ignoring its nuance.
Interviewers: Can you give us an example?
Me: Yes.
I failed this question miserably in my most recent job interview. I attempted to turn it into a positive and fudged it completely haha. Still got the job!

I failed this question miserably in my most recent job interview. I attempted to turn it into a positive and fudged it completely haha. Still got the job!
What is your biggest weakness?
Honesty.
I don't think that is a weakness.
I don't give a sh!t what you think.

You mean like that?

Did I miss the Admin announcement?

Did I miss the Admin announcement?
Oh No Fire GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gold City Royals
Official Team Sheet
S36 RD 10 Vs Wonders

27GCR2f10619722e7e6bc.png

B: Memphis / Cadsky / brahj
HB: Lomas / Camros2 / MrPremiership
C: krakouers / SarahSmiles / Brenton Davy
HF: nahnah / hotchilli / Bianconeri
F: gouki88 / grumbleguts / Smartys Power
FOLL: GreyCrow / Membling / CakeEater
INT: Golumless / Ulahoopski

CHANGES

projectv BP to OUT
brahj HFF to BP
nahnah OUT to HFF​
Leaving me at FP after I set the world alight there with 1 or 2 disposals last week. Watch out world

Leaving me at FP after I set the world alight there with 1 or 2 disposals last week. Watch out world
It is the perfect position to nurse a premiership hangover. If you've stopped drinking, that is.

When I was a kid, my parents made me walk the plank. We couldn't afford a dog.

I tried to sell that plank later, but it didn't fetch much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 10 - Gold City Royals v West Coast Wonders @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back