Official Match Thread Season 36, Round 14 (Heritage Round): Roys FFC v Sin City Swamprats at Renown Park

Who wins?

• DenieD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jabba73

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

S4uAudh.gif

Please engage the soundtrack.
View attachment in the mood - glenn miller orchestra.mp3

Heritage Round - Season 36

The year is 1941 2001.

Mobbenfuhrer has just finished creating a fantasy football league on an old reconditioned Tamagotchi and his site on lexicon.net was dial up interwebbing away with the promise that "It's assured, you won't be disappointed”.

36 seasons of disappointment entertainment later, and at least we can take solace in the knowledge that to quote the great man… It isn't really happening!!!!!

kfI6eqi.png

And so, 22 years later and 36 seasons on from that fateful disclaimer... here we are celebrating over two decades of our beloved league that has certainly left all of us equal parts elated & disappointed at some point, and yet we can rest easy in the knowledge that it isn't really happening and my tears over our premiership heartache at the Warriors are just figments of my overly fervent and feverish imagination!

Ladies and Gentlemen … Welcome to Heritage Round, as we celebrate 36 seasons of joyful misery! 🤗

Roys FFC v Sin City Swamprats

arZlkQC.png

Each club will be wearing a special commissioned Heritage Kit this weekend as we celebrate Heritage Round. Here's each club's kit for this week's match.

Great Moments In <insert club here> History

nDuiZfd.png

Roys FFC
  • Established S3
  • Roys claim historic first flag in just their second season in the competition in S4
  • Club legend & HOF immortal Broken wins historic first Mobbs Medal in S5
  • 19 seasons later long serving skipper fitzroybowiedog fittingly claims the club’s 2nd Mobbs Medal in S25
  • Roys win fairytale premiership packed to the rafters with league legends in S33 in a fitting send off for expansion bound Mobbs

oGhRu6Q.png

Sin City Swamprats
  • Established S4 as the Alberton Swamprats
  • Win their maiden premiership in S6, just their third season in the competition
  • Rebranded to Sin City Swamprats in S19
  • Swampies enjoy an incredible period of unprecedented individual brilliance, as no less than 5 Swamprats win the Mobbs Medal in a 7 season run between S22-S28, including a remarkable treble between S26-S28

Head 2 Head
Stats courtesy of Hate & Sweet F.A+

ROY SCS H2H.png

Clubhouse Leaders - All-Time

ROY 1.png
Mobbs Mooch Fat Pizza
SCS 1.png
Power Raid Groove Ant Bear crazy_big_al

Clubhouse Leaders - Season 36

ROY 2.png
Mooch Zevon DERRINALPHIL Pure Grunt
SCS 2.png
philreich GotTheGoodes Kennedy Parker BloodySwan

Heritage Round - Exhibition Series

:handpointup:
Keep an eye out for this week’s Heritage Round festivities as we celebrate with a round-robin exhibition tournament representing the greatest personas and contributors across three distinct eras in the league. The players will be selected via a Legends Draft and the draft pool will be divided by rookie classes accordingly:
  • Rookie Classes S1-12
  • Rookie Classes S13-24
  • Rookie Classes S25-36
Head over and get around the fundraiser! :thumbsu:

~ Captains, team sheets are to be correctly submitted by 11:59pm Thursday, AWST ~​

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heritage round hey?

I assume I’ll be returned to full forward this week to bring back vintage okeydoke7.

After back to back losses, I think the Okeydoke swagger needs to return, even if just for heritage round.

Heritage round hey?

I assume I’ll be returned to full forward this week to bring back vintage okeydoke7.

After back to back losses, I think the Okeydoke swagger needs to return, even if just for heritage round.
philreich get a load of this guy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36, Round 14 (Heritage Round): Roys FFC v Sin City Swamprats at Renown Park

Back