Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 15 - Ophidian Old Boys v West Coast Wonders @ Spotswood Oval [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh of course

cm punk wrestling GIF by WWE

hi kenneyswarriors

hi brother HARPSichord

hi Cubs2Lions

hi damicky

hi Robertio
Hello my good friend.

I'm loving Perth!

I’m invested now… what did you cook your lady friend? 🥰

And wow! Do dudes actually do this s**t? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m kinda glad you didn’t fold camel napkins… that would have been a red flag first date mate. Save the camel napkins for when you’re hitting 4th base💯 🫢🫣
Was lunch, so just did a light and simple, with classy, discrete setting.

Roast chook and french bread on serving platters, Seafood, potatoe, coleslaw and an egg salad in the 4 matching bowls, artfully arranged :cool: on the table to help yourself.

Ironed tablecloth and napkins (tea towels), 2 very small vases with small flower bunch that I stole from the neighbours garden :) and a scared look on my face did the trick.

Bye came at right time, just easing my way back into things, hmmm that's a lie, just gonna cruise and have a relaxing week.

Enjoying life, bought 3 more vices a few moments ago, into the 2nd month with my lovely new friend - taking a lot longer than i thought to realign myself to being in a relationship again, but heaps of fun and definitely worthwhile.

Won't be long now and I'll have her convinced to buy a camel as well :)
Lebron James Hug GIF by NBA

Happy for you man 😀

6 match threads, 37 SFA media threads aren't enuff for King Tenz

i had to stop following as I got 40 notifications at a time in WTF threads.
Lmao 🤣

It's alright bro I would have unfollowed me as well

Was lunch, so just did a light and simple, with classy, discrete setting.

Roast chook and french bread on serving platters, Seafood, potatoe, coleslaw and an egg salad in the 4 matching bowls, artfully arranged :cool: on the table to help yourself.

Ironed tablecloth and napkins (tea towels), 2 very small vases with small flower bunch that I stole from the neighbours garden :) and a scared look on my face did the trick.
Love this. Good on you 💕

Oh, King Tenz ,Yeh I overshare, but you asked and that's my answer, I have Honesty issues lately, can't help myself and 'good' didn't make the grade.
All good man 👍

It's why I like you so much, open and honest. Respect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kenneyswarriors milks his camels very well indeed.
I didn’t realise the benefits of drinking camel milk hey! 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s actually really good for you says google. Why aren’t we farming milking camels instead of cows?

I did however, repulse myself enough to not want to share a ‘milking camel video’

That shit is far too frothy for my liking!
🤢

Wow! Someone that comes to Perth and doesn't immediately s**t on it. I'm shocked!!! 😲😲😲

How long are you here for?
Can't shit on Perth, spent 4 years in Stoneville, Glen Forest and Pemberton, and went back for Christmas for the next 10 years when I came back to Vic.

I had 2 christmasses every year with the time difference, caught the 1 pm Xmas day flight, was there around 3/4 pm, Pissed by 6

I didn’t realise the benefits of drinking camel milk hey! 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s actually really good for you says google. Why aren’t we farming milking camels instead of cows?

I did however, repulse myself enough to not want to share a ‘milking camel video’

That s**t is far too frothy for my liking!
🤢
We are, quite a few camel milking farms in Oz now.

You can get it by mail, but $22 litre-nah

Wow! Someone that comes to Perth and doesn't immediately s**t on it. I'm shocked!!! 😲😲😲

How long are you here for?
I've been to perth a few times, a very nice place, did like it
only issue is how far away from the east coast you are

We are, quite a few camel milking farms in Oz now.

You can get it by mail, but $22 litre-nah
Yes there is says google and come Saturday…
Omg!! I’m taking my kid to QCamel dairy farm Qld and I’m gonna get me some camel love. 🫶🫶🫶

They have baby camels too!

Holy shit I’m excited!!! 👏🏻👏🏻

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 15 - Ophidian Old Boys v West Coast Wonders @ Spotswood Oval [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back