Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 15 - Ophidian Old Boys v West Coast Wonders @ Spotswood Oval [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

hold that thought Pugs

kenneyswarriors will be over shortly

camel-acegif-20-running-camel.gif
Elephant Converse GIF

They need love too.
word of advice; don't go straight into the milking, give them a kiss first and make them comfortable
the whole process will go a lot smoother if you do

Q3DF5l.gif

Yes there is says google and come Saturday…
Omg!! I’m taking my kid to QCamel dairy farm Qld and I’m gonna get me some camel love. 🫶🫶🫶

They have baby camels too!

Holy s**t I’m excited!!! 👏🏻👏🏻
I lived in Rochester before I moved to Bendigo, applied for a job at the Rochy Camel milk farm, just so I could pat a camel, was missing them.

DenieD has carried The Wonders

That is why we are putting Ken in cotton wool until Finals
Put me in a full body cast all you want, but I would still kick more goals from full forward like that than any other player you put there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He meant that he wants to rest you. Put you in the club rooms, on bar duty, that sort of thing.
Honestly I'd have more of a chance of injuring myself at the bar than on the qooty field. Haven't you seen how I act when I'm drunk?
Drunk Head First GIF by Barstool Sports

You are the only one who consistently kicks to me
I Love You Hug GIF

Thank you for giving me a chance to win the FRED. Without you I would've had no chance.

Nice try

AUR is only one of our Selectors

You can put an Ophidian Old Boys premiership in season 37 in your Circle Of Control.

Where are the OOB team sheets on that diagram? :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 15 - Ophidian Old Boys v West Coast Wonders @ Spotswood Oval [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back