Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 15 - Ophidian Old Boys v West Coast Wonders @ Spotswood Oval [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

My Girl Women GIF by Hightown

I don’t even have a ******* thread yet 🤣🤣

What’s your excuse? 🤦‍♀️
My excuse was spending to much time reading through the Werewolf thread after those ****ers killed me on night 1 😞

Dog campaigners 🤬

Omg GIF by WE tv

ITS KENNNYYYYYYYYY

how you been brother
Bye came at right time, just easing my way back into things, hmmm that's a lie, just gonna cruise and have a relaxing week.

Enjoying life, bought 3 more vices a few moments ago, into the 2nd month with my lovely new friend - taking a lot longer than i thought to realign myself to being in a relationship again, but heaps of fun and definitely worthwhile.

Won't be long now and I'll have her convinced to buy a camel as well :)

My excuse was spending to much time reading through the Werewolf thread after those *ers killed me on night 1 😞

Dog campaigners 🤬

I was like who the **** are the Werewolves???

It’s okay. I’m on the same page now. 🤦‍♀️

Bye came at right time, just easing my way back into things, hmmm that's a lie, just gonna cruise and have a relaxing week.

Enjoying life, bought 3 more vices a few moments ago, into the 2nd month with my lovely new friend - taking a lot longer than i thought to realign myself to being in a relationship again, but heaps of fun and definitely worthwhile.

Won't be long now and I'll have her convinced to buy a camel as well :)
If your lady can makes these…..
Keeper for sure 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

BB0A4755-CE34-446D-B76E-1007C7536CE2.jpeg 7ABB4788-AE63-46DA-8F99-526CE4C11BD1.jpeg

I’ve attached a ‘how to’ for you!
Happy camel folding 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If your lady can makes these…..
Keeper for sure 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

View attachment 1847451View attachment 1847450

I’ve attached a ‘how to’ for you!
Happy camel folding 😉
Where the **** were you when I invited my lovely friend to our first dinner, bought tablecloth, matching bowls/serving platters, vases and flowers, and spent hours down the rabbit hole trying to find - 'How to make a napkin camel'

Admittedly my ironed tea towels sealed the deal, but still.

Where the * were you when I invited my lovely friend to our first dinner, bought tablecloth, matching bowls/serving platters, vases and flowers, and spent hours down the rabbit hole trying to find - 'How to make a napkin camel'

Hostess with the mostest! 😉

Where the * were you when I invited my lovely friend to our first dinner, bought tablecloth, matching bowls/serving platters, vases and flowers, and spent hours down the rabbit hole trying to find - 'How to make a napkin camel'

I’m invested now… what did you cook your lady friend? 🥰

And wow! Do dudes actually do this shit? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m kinda glad you didn’t fold camel napkins… that would have been a red flag first date mate. Save the camel napkins for when you’re hitting 4th base💯 🫢🫣

I’m invested now… what did you cook your lady friend? 🥰

And wow! Do dudes actually do this s**t? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m kinda glad you didn’t fold camel napkins… that would have been a red flag first date mate. Save the camel napkins for when you’re hitting 4th base💯 🫢🫣
I have 5 Sidcrome tool cabinets on my walls, camel pics and ornaments peaking out everywhere and the first day we met we spent 3 hours talking/laughing about my camels and racing them- she had been to my place 15 (?) times before I asked her to lunch- pretty sure there was enough evidence of my lunacy's.

Honesty/optimism/being happy- overode all the Red flags.- go figure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back