Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 16 - Baghdad Bombers v Ophidian Old Boys @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Fleabane in recognition of your efforts to ensure the OOB win and don't get the wooden spoon I'd like to present you with a special tracking collar so we can appreciate how many km you do in a match :)

View attachment 1850813

that and we will shock you every time you touch the qooty :mad:

May I request that you ask before borrowing stuff from the dungeon?

May I request that you ask before borrowing stuff from the dungeon?
guess you will want this back then ;)

shutterstock_1012620769_header-1024x575.jpg

I'm sensible at least, It's 6.30am here, been up 5mins and going back to sleep after I finish my coffee.
Good morning - Hope you are well rested for the Bombers game today kenneyswarriors

Wait waat , damn I forgot again - WE WANT TO LOSE TODAY.

#CUPTOSPOON
Its really hard to stop expecting to win when you're an OOB!

Incidentally, I do have a wooden spoon I cherish - belonged to my husband's grandmother who loved her baking. So well used and worn on one side that I know without anyone telling me that she was right handed.

View attachment 1850811
View attachment 1850817
FB I want you cherish the OOBs spoon just as much...
so no performances like yesterday! PLEASE

Cork did the all Ireland double in hurling and gaelic football in 1990, and here in 2023 the mighty OOBS are looking to pull of another double!:D

Would that make us the only team in history of the Sweet FA to win two games on the one weekend? If it does then let's just get out there and make some history troops!

Good morning everyone. The end of the minor round is upon us, and that means that all 6 games will be posted simultaneously (for newcomers to the English language, that means at the same time). It all starts at 4pm AEDST. There will be quarter by quarter live ladders, scores from around the grounds, and also the race for the Fred Medal.
every other game I'd say come back from the PUB by 4pm for the game
Today Tigerturbulance you have permission to stay at the PUB o_O

#CUPTOSPOON

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will try and catch the game later, golf this morning followed by pub lunch.

CARNA ******* BAGHDAD!!!!

Top 4 for the taking here!
yep - we Turbos are out for the day.
If I get Mr T back from the irl pub by 4pm, it will be a miracle

enjoy your day BAT

Will try and catch the game later, golf this morning followed by pub lunch.

CARNA ******* BAGHDAD!!!!

Top 4 for the taking here!
I think Turbo wants the spoon so we'll let you win this one mate.:laughv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 16 - Baghdad Bombers v Ophidian Old Boys @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back