Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats v Las Vegas Bears @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

You should record these little conversations you have with yourself.

Play them back, really listen to what you're saying.

That way, you'd uppercut yourself rather than requiring the hired help to do so.
The more I force you to spend on hired help. Funny concept, people being willing to work for you - our resident doofus.

But I digress, the more you spend on them the longer you have to spend living in your cardboard box.

And that’s a win for us all.

Next people will be suggesting that we should wear pants on game day, or even worse - turn up to the ground sober!!!!!
I'd almost rather request a trade to the Gumbies than rock up sober.

Almost.

They aren't even in the Top 5 of Parking the Bus. You're going to get a real show of how busses are parked.
Why not just throw them under the bus?

1695097065495.gif

They aren't even in the Top 5 of Parking the Bus. You're going to get a real show of how busses are parked.

These imposters probably don't even know their Kassel Sondberbords from their Dresden Combibords.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last time I played the swampies antbear was stinkin up the joint. Nice to see the smell still lingers.
linger the cranberries GIF

The more I force you to spend on hired help. Funny concept, people being willing to work for you - our resident doofus.

But I digress, the more you spend on them the longer you have to spend living in your cardboard box.

And that’s a win for us all.
Awkward Kristen Wiig GIF by NETFLIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats v Las Vegas Bears @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back