Official Match Thread Season 36, Second Preliminary Final: Las Vegas Bears versus Mount Buller Demons at The Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Bears, we stand on the precipice of greatness. The Demons are our challenge, but we are the storm they cannot weather. Every pass is a lightning strike, every tackle a thunderclap. This is our moment, our destiny.
Remember, we are not just a team, we are a force of nature. We are the embodiment of strength, courage, and determination. We are the Bears, and we do not back down.
Unleash the roar within, embody the might of the bear. Let’s claw our way to victory and make our grand final dream a reality.

#BearToDream

View attachment 1864896
Art Vandelay_ Cap CountryLad Dingster Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin guero HawkPatrol I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash
Ok then, will do!

Good luck today my Mighty Delons, I feel very confident we’ll all be rolling around drunk and naked on bearskin rugs tonight.
So, just the usual Sunday night after-party?

Wasn't bad - if you don't mind sitting there for nearly 3 hours.
Are you describing the movie or your plans for the match threads?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't bad - if you don't mind sitting there for nearly 3 hours.
I saw it on Thursday and while it's a typical Ridley Scott film full of grand set pieces, it does nothing to explain or convey why Napoleon was considered a military genius. He either used the cover of darkness or covered up his artillery according to the film.

I saw it on Thursday and while it's a typical Ridley Scott film full of grand set pieces, it does nothing to explain or convey why Napoleon was considered a military genius. He either used the cover of darkness or covered up his artillery according to the film.
It really was genuis though
Screenshot_20231203-110226.png

The first day of the rest of our lives. Or something else equally as cringey. Go Bears
Which Demon spiked the honey pot last night? Good night in the jacuzzi though
Happy Water GIF

Was hoping for a victory for Gralin but then I realised he was playing for Mt Boo-Urns. So I can't get behind that.

Definitely rooting for the Bears as I have a couple of ex teammates and pals playing for Vegas now!

I'll see myself out :)

IMG_3272.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36, Second Preliminary Final: Las Vegas Bears versus Mount Buller Demons at The Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back