Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Roys FFC v Baghdad Bombers at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s probably bc you do it in broad daylight at peak hour of school drop off… Mrs Blue is thinking about her rep not her weeds wiz kid 😉

I am an exhibitionist.

Just because I'm a nice guy I'll give you a tip, if you are in your own match thread, scroll to the top and you will see <the Sweet FA as shown below, click on that

View attachment 1980530
Once you've done that scroll down the page and you will see all of the current games listed as such:
View attachment 1980533
You said there was a lesson to be learned, now you will be able to find the thread without relying on anybody else....you're welcome:p
Oh! I thought you’d be smarter than that!

The whole point was to…keep… Nevermind!

The lesson wasn’t for me…..I ask bc I can’t be ****ed retaining information!

So make sure ya tag me next week… 😉

Oh! I thought you’d be smarter than that!

The whole point was to…keep… Nevermind!

The lesson wasn’t for me…..I ask bc I can’t be ****ed retaining information!

So make sure ya tag me next week… 😉
Nobody pays me to conduct myself in any manner that is even loosely related to being smart around here and in fact, I would suggest that with each passing week that one is involved in the SFA they invariably become dumber.

I'm multitasking at the moment, between here and completing and an assessment task for a Certificate course in Accounting and Bookkeeping which needs to be completed by midnight. I'm bad, left it to the last minute lmao. Some things never change.
By midnight, I should have exhausted all remaining brain cells , so you see I don't want to waste any smart power on BF lol

Nobody pays me to conduct myself in any manner that is even loosely related to being smart around here and in fact, I would suggest that with each passing week that one is involved in the SFA they invariably become dumber.

I'm multitasking at the moment, between here and completing and an assessment task for a Certificate course in Accounting and Bookkeeping which needs to be completed by midnight. I'm bad, left it to the last minute lmao. Some things never change.
By midnight, I should have exhausted all remaining brain cells , so you see I don't want to waste any smart power on BF lol
😂😂😂

Well you just wasted 2 ****ing paragraphs that could have been used on your assessment!

I don’t mean to be that person but I so am that person! This shit should have been done a month ago!

I bet you waste another 2 paragraphs replying to why you are replying! 🙄

I knew after 100 games that my IQ hit the negative quotient.

I would suggest that with each passing week that one is involved in the SFA they invariably become dumber.
Best explanation for the behaviour of the self-appointed guardians of the SFA yet.

First goal: 90 yard torp on wrong foot.
1 : 18.57 {C} - DERRINALPHIL palms the ball down.
1 : 19.05 {rW} - Taking the ball is 3KZ is Football.
1 : 19.09 {rW} - He's tackled but manages to get the shot away.
1 : 19.13 {rW} - Brilliant goal to 3KZ is Football.

Second Goal: 98 yard torp off a step.
2 : 9.18 {C} - Quality gather by Pure Grunt.
2 : 9.22 {rW} - Handballs to 3KZ is Football.
2 : 9.26 {rW} - Long shot at goal from 3KZ is Football.
2 : 9.3 {rW} - And he doesn't disappoint us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back