Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Dragons FFC v Las Vegas Bears @ Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 4, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies - SNAFL
Dragons V Bears.jpeg

Last Time They Met: Season 36 Round 2 - Dragons FFC (14.7.91) Defeated By Las Vegas Bears (17.11.113)

Welcome to this highly anticipated match between Dragons FFC and Las Vegas Bears. I should probably have spent some time researching these two teams, but didn't for 4 reasons:
1 - does anyone even really care?
2 - I can't count
3 - I'm intoxicated, but I still love you all
Okay Dragons. What do we know about the Dragons? These mystical beasts are captained by Greenery and have some very funny posters that make up their squad. I've always found this mob engaging which helps on the slow weeks. I once went to go under cover to get a better look at what happens behind closed doors, but I learnt the hard way there's a difference between being a dragon and getting your drag on. But cheers anyway friends.
Round 9 saw 7th placed Dragons 20.6 (126) defeated by last placed Furies 21.18 (144)

Moving onto The Bears. This is actually my last write up, which is probably a good thing. I'm 8 beers in and if I'm not mistaken the ground is starting to sway. Let's all just hold on to someone special and enjoy the ride. So this crazy team is captained by tony with a team of that boasts a lot of my favorite posters. Yeah I'm talking about you Squirrel! I do have to say it can be a bit of a mystery to what sort of engagement you are going to get with the Bears. Perhaps it's quality over quantity. But I know I've had many a laugh with them and I reckon they'd enjoy sharing a White Rabbit Chocolate Stout with you. Yeah okay, I'll take one or three for the team! Cheers!
Oh and Round 9 saw Las Vegas Bears 10.4 (64) defeated by East Side Hawks 12.5 (77)
Good luck teams

Oh and big shout out to Grav for the match thread image!

Last edited:

The title is also wrong. The Bears are versing the mighty Supersuns FFC this week. You will receive a cease and desist for dead naming shortly and -20000 social credits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay I’m lost now. Can this wait until Friday night when I’ll be on the wine again and everything suddenly makes sense?
No. We even have new jumper designs!

This is legit. Please update OP.

Home:

SSFFC Jumper and Logo 4.png

Away:
SSFFC Jumper and Logo Away 1.png

Clash (Kentucky Fried Supersuns Kit):
SSFFC Jumper and Logo One-Off 5.png

Alright gang, we've got Sectionals coming up in a few weeks.

What Journey song do you think we should perform there?
Dear Leader warned us that partaking in these performances may mean many of us we die in a few years. He said they would look like tragic accidents and winked but I believe him.

Guys, I this whole Supersuns thing's been sweeping everyone at McKinley off their feet, but don't you think we should stick to the classics?

C'Mon, remember how good your performance of Somebody To Love was at last year's regionals?

Bonz's performance brought the auditorium down!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Dragons FFC v Las Vegas Bears @ Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back