Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 2 - The Bing Match Preview - Dragons FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Not that I think that a formal degree is the right answer for everyone, or even that it is better than other forms of learning, but for me it was important, so that's the path I took.
Agreed on this. Definitely not all that it's cracked up to be.

Sometimes it is better to just start working, doing legit anything, and seeing where that path takes you. Wish I started earlier but what can you do.

But it’s hard to see how flooding matchthreads with AI isn’t gonna backfire on the OOBs.

From whence did your avatar originate, dear Kilroy?

Oh, general complaining is different, and I probably agree. My folks a prime example.

I guar-on-f***ing-tee that everyone of you on this thread will be sounding exactly like your parents once you hit 60.

AbeSimpson-WithIt.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guar-on-f***ing-tee that everyone of you on this thread will be sounding exactly like your parents once you hit 60.
how dare you snl GIF

Bye View attachment 1900727

I'm with you now, don't want to even contemplate licking feet, let alone first thing in the morning

cat do not want GIF
Stop it! Nobody is licking anyone’s feet and if you are…. Not in my presence

This chat is not a Good Morning chat mate. So unless you change the subject……
Peace Out Goodbye GIF by NETFLIX

It was painted by small insects bathed in pigment that CursingFijian trained to walk in small, tight patterns. The hard part was changing his palette... do you train different batches for each color, do you remove the insects, wash and re-color them, or do you just toss all the colors on the canvas and direct them all at once?

You see, back in Kilroy and CursingFijian 's day, the interest rates were onerous so they had to make do with what they had at hand... no smashed avocado toast for them!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 2 - The Bing Match Preview - Dragons FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back