Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Mount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't have a wine cellar Dins I've got a cask in the cupboard.

Too cold to walk to Maccas is what I was saying
Good. A walk to Maccas is to walk the path of the Devil

I don't have a wine cellar Dins I've got a cask in the cupboard.

Too cold to walk to Maccas is what I was saying
Glad to hear your butler is ok then...

Personally, drinking red wine and watching a mind bending alternate reality show is...

Glad to hear your butler is ok then...

Personally, drinking red wine and watching a mind bending alternate reality show is...
I'm drinking red and watching A Gentleman in Moscow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weird edit considering JC isn't in it
She's in my show. EP2 OMG.

I read the book "Dark Matter" that this is based on, but so many books later have forgotten how good it was.

EP3 here I come...

I read the book "Dark Matter" that this is based on, but so many books later have forgotten how good it was.

EP3 here I come...
That show looks interesting

EP3 here I come...
Good looking cast - just had a squizz. Might have to add that to the 'to watch' list I reckon.

Sounds very much like the trip Mrs Dins and I did years ago. We finished with 2 weeks on Maui so I could do some windsurfing, hired a Mustang, and the Mrs drove the wrong side of the road until I pointed out her error!!!
Mr Mrs hasn't driven in the 5 months we've been over here. I'll force her to so it in the local streets sometime though.

Sounds like an awesome trip. How was the Mustang?

Mr Mrs hasn't driven in the 5 months we've been over here. I'll force her to so it in the local streets sometime though.

My first right turn on the US was a mess.

Getting used to seeing cars close in my peripheral on the left took a bit.

Reverse parking was wrong

WTF, Morgan Spurlock just died. Is that the coincidence of the century or what?
Nevermind. It was yesterday. I just saw the article

No wait! I was right, stupid celeb death page lists US times doh.

Purple7x08_24
Happy Birthday GIF
one of my favourite short stories, it has everything!

"John Finlissom: (Eric Idle) Hesitantly, reluctantly, Helen slipped out of a sling, tight-waisted waspy and stood naked in the moonlight before me. Somewhere a clock chimed three. An owl hooted in the nearby copse. No wind stirred the casement window. She stood in the pale, translucent light on the Persian carpet. A minute passed. Then another. Then, another minute. Then... another minute passed. Then another minute passed. And another. A further minute passed quickly, followed by another minute, when suddenly, a different minute passed, followed by another different minute. And another. And yet another further different minute. A minute passed. I glanced at my watch. It was a minute past. This was it. A minute passed. After a moment, another minute passed. I waited a minute while a minute passed quickly past. And then, a minute which seemed to last an hour but was only a minute... passed.
Announcer: (Graham Chapman)That was 'A Minute Passed', by John Finlissom. You can hear Episode Nine of 'A Minute Passsed' tomorrow night at a minute past"
Happy Birthday Purple7x08_24

Happy Birthday to you too Proper Gander

Mustang was good fun, totally impractical for touring though

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Mount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back