Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Mount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Warriors.

It's a bit chilly this morning so I might stay in bed and read until the cat practices his Balmain Folk Dancing on my chest.

Whatever you do today, do it with zeal.

WTF, Morgan Spurlock just died. Is that the coincidence of the century or what?
Nevermind. It was yesterday. I just saw the article

No wait! I was right, stupid celeb death page lists US times doh.
Ronald McDonald playing the long game.

Mustang was good fun, totally impractical for touring though
Haha, we had someone in a Mustang fly past us today and we were flying past everyone else. Who cares if it's impractical, it's awesome.

My first right turn on the US was a mess.

Getting used to seeing cars close in my peripheral on the left took a bit.

Reverse parking was wrong
My second drive was on the LA freeway. I got used to watching every angle very quickly.

Reverse parking did take some getting used to but I don't have any issues reverse parking on either side now.

Looking over my right shoulder to reverse still feels uncomfortable. My body just doesn't want to turn that way in the car. At least I've stopped looking over my left shoulder now.

It doesn't happen very often, but sometimes when I'm daydreaming I forget you can turn right anytime if the traffic's clear.

4-way stop signs work really well. I'm big fan. They kinda suck a bit when you're on the road that usually wouldn't have a stop sign but are totally awesome if you are on the other road and would otherwise have to wait ages for a gap in the traffic.

Last edited:
My second drive was on the LA freeway. I got used to watching every angle very quickly.

Reverse parking did take some getting used to but I don't have any issues reverse parking on either side now.

Looking over my right shoulder to reverse still feels uncomfortable. My body just doesn't want to turn that way in the car. At least I've stopped looking over my right shoulder now.

It doesn't happen very often, but sometimes when I'm daydreaming I forget you can turn right anytime if the traffic's clear.

4-way stop signs work really well. I'm big fan. They kinda suck a bit when you're on the road that usually wouldn't have a stop sign but are totally awesome if you are on the other road and would otherwise have to wait ages for a gap in the traffic.
yeah turning through a red light if its safe is such a boon compared to what we have here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully a win on the cards 👍
I reckon we can get it done.

Well you can get it done I need a big day of frees against to win the Big Spoon so I'll be doing mean things to spudmaster all game

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Warriors.

It's a bit chilly this morning so I might stay in bed and read until the cat practices his Balmain Folk Dancing on my chest.

Whatever you do today, do it with zeal.
At the time of your message I was knee deep in paint with a 3 year old. It was a memorable start to the weekend.

But, we did it with zeal.

I reckon we can get it done.

Well you can get it done I need a big day of frees against to win the Big Spoon so I'll be doing mean things to spudmaster all game
Spud senior will be on the sidelines cheering on his boy and you don't want to make him angry - he's crazy!

1716626713571.gif

At the time of your message I was knee deep in paint with a 3 year old. It was a memorable start to the weekend.

But, we did it with zeal.
Zeal and three year olds are a challenging combination.

I say this from the wonderful experiences I had with mine.

I miss them being that age.

Nice work and no bias at all!

And if lulz are more your thing

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Mount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back