Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v Baghdad Bombers at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Good morning Headless and BLUEALLTHRU

I have been looking at and am transfixed by the ladder. I am suffused with sadness. Yes, suffused with sadness that both teams are dwelling in Suffer City.

I have neglected my duties in failing to deliver support to both teams. I am mortified Demon legend Tarkyn_24 will take me to task. Faced with a task that would try the wisdom of Solomon, I am tipping a tie.

good luck to both teams.
This is a giant leap forward for our relationship Horrie, it’s going to be a great day!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you expect better? You are a silly Fijian!
FFS! As I said to GUH last week, I'm busy! I can't be at everybody's beck and call at Fringe time!

Good morning Headless and BLUEALLTHRU

I have been looking at and am transfixed by the ladder. I am suffused with sadness. Yes, suffused with sadness that both teams are dwelling in Suffer City.

I have neglected my duties in failing to deliver support to both teams. I am mortified Demon legend Tarkyn_24 will take me to task. Faced with a task that would try the wisdom of Solomon, I am tipping a tie.

good luck to both teams.
Love how we can ALWAYS count on the support of Grand Uncle Horace. Who is out there supporting the Bombers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v Baghdad Bombers at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back