Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v Baghdad Bombers at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Qasada are investigating our beloved Demons for rampant Qocaine use, Skip Max manangatang and the LG are in damage control.

The other fake leagues namesake are facing an eerily similar situation.

The Peppermint tea may not be what it says it is.

My question is, if the Demons are using a banned performance enhancer wouldn’t they actually be better?
Controlling damage is never the way forward. Accordingly, I'm just hoping to add to the damage!

Controlling damage is never the way forward. Accordingly, I'm just hoping to add to the damage!
Sounds like we need to move you into a prime position!

and get out of the way

Good morning Headless and BLUEALLTHRU

I have been looking at and am transfixed by the ladder. I am suffused with sadness. Yes, suffused with sadness that both teams are dwelling in Suffer City.

I have neglected my duties in failing to deliver support to both teams. I am mortified Demon legend Tarkyn_24 will take me to task. Faced with a task that would try the wisdom of Solomon, I am tipping a tie.

good luck to both teams.

I don't see how the Demons or Bombers are in Suffer City. Tarkyn_24 doesn't play for either team.

Much better, thank you my friend. Surviving the heat down in Melb?
I am surviving thanks
AC + Solar is a good combo for summer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No problems here Tarkyn_24 you won’t catch me tagging you …. Oh! 🥴
naked-gun-face-palm.gif

Well went over for a swim at the beach, too hot, too windy. Back to the nice aircon and a long glass of iced tea Headless 🤗
yes i think the circus tent later tonight is going to be a bit warm

you laugh Wosh but when i literally melt into a puddle and can't play qooty on Sunday you'll probably still laugh I guess

I Guess Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
A cool change is coming but it will probably be a storm again like last week. Don’t sit near the tent poles.

Only a clown would go to the circus tonight!

Have fun.

View attachment 1910759
we know someone performing tonight and I booked without realising what the weather was going to be

also that's not me, must be one of the many "fans" I've attracted after my amazing rookie season

A cool change is coming but it will probably be a storm again like last week. Don’t sit near the tent poles.
How was the show last night?

Electric

Macaulay Culkin Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v Baghdad Bombers at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back