Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - Coney Island Warriors v Mount Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park

Who will kick more goals and how many will they kick?

• Sausageroll 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sausageroll 15

• Filthy 10

• Gralin 500

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dance Dancing GIF by mushroommovie
Trippy.

Art Psilocybin GIF

Have you travelled the world and the seven seas?
No, but Gralin has.

jr8vB6d.png

Gralin (Demons)

WUPqk5c.png

On to arguably the most hotly contested award of the night, the Sweet FA's shittest Pirate of the year. I know Kennedy Parker will be disappointed not to go back to back on this one, but I couldn't look past the unbackable favourite for the EKA this season for this outstandingly shiezen effort. Get this man a shoulder parrot.

Honourable Mentions:

Falconista (Gumbies)

Callums_Guns (Phoenix)

I keep hanging it under and my daughter keeps changing it to over, then I go and change it under again etc etc. It's like a deranged game in our house, I hope one day she goes to flip it and there’s a huntsman on it.
IMG_0597.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1709085211459.png
Agent93 Ambrose Burnside BEEG Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Moo Ocha905 pantskyle Paracleet Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus Stokey spudmaster The Filth Wizard TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat zackah

Hello Wazzas, it's time to take a break from Delonpalooza and take a look back at This Round In Warriors History.

Round five has been kind to us, with not one but two of our top four highest scores coming in this round. One of them was in our second season and the other was in our most recent season, so let's take a butcher's at both.

The one last season was the one where The Filth Wizard tore Rodney Dangerfield a new anoos by kicking a league record equalling twelve (12) goals upon him. TubbsFarquhar kicked 3 goals while Agent93 Reginald Perrin Piggy Smalls pantskyle & oldmate kicked two each in a match where we kicked a dozen goals in a quarter, while FootyGuy13 zackah Ocha905 & TheInjuryFactory had like a million disposals each. The final score in this one was us 28.8 (176) to the Sinners 17.6 (108) which was our third highest score, our ninth biggest win (68 points), the seventh most points combined in a game (284), the equal tenth most scoring shots (36), the equal twelfth most accurate scoring (77.78%) and the third highest goal to behind total (20 more).

Round five of season 19 had us visiting the Baghdad Bomb- wait I'm being handed a note... the Baghdad Bandits. Just like Filthy last season, our round five encounter back in our grand final season was highlighed by a double digit goal haul - this time it was ten goals kicked by former spearhead Stronzo in a season where he kicked a club high 82 goals. Other standouts that day were El Dubya (27 disposals/8 tackles/2 goals), Raveneyes (21 disposals/4 marks/2 tackles/3 goals), Retired Jimmy (4 goals), Lord_Flashheart (3 goals) and The Mighty Boosh (22 hitouts/18 disposals). Other current Warriors to feature include zackah Smoooothy Reginald Perrin & of course Frankston Rover . There were a few familiar faces that were covered by Bandit masks so you'll have to take my word on it, these include OFG Warriors bid supremo Frothies Mcveigh, this week's opponent and perpetual rookie sausageroll as well as beez JoshWoodenSpoon Shermy & eth-dog. So anyhoo, we kicked 7 goals a quarter apart from the last one where we gave up and only kicked five, finishing on 26.14 (170) to Baghdad's 15.17 (107). This was our 4th highest score, 11th biggest win (63 points), equal 11th biggest combined score (277) & equal second most scoring shots in a game (40).

TL/DR: I wouldn't wanna be the Delons full back this week.

View attachment 1915216
Agent93 Ambrose Burnside BEEG Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Moo Ocha905 pantskyle Paracleet Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus Stokey spudmaster The Filth Wizard TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat zackah

Hello Wazzas, it's time to take a break from Delonpalooza and take a look back at This Round In Warriors History.

Round five has been kind to us, with not one but two of our top four highest scores coming in this round. One of them was in our second season and the other was in our most recent season, so let's take a butcher's at both.

The one last season was the one where The Filth Wizard tore Rodney Dangerfield a new anoos by kicking a league record equalling twelve (12) goals upon him. TubbsFarquhar kicked 3 goals while Agent93 Reginald Perrin Piggy Smalls pantskyle & oldmate kicked two each in a match where we kicked a dozen goals in a quarter, while FootyGuy13 zackah Ocha905 & TheInjuryFactory had like a million disposals each. The final score in this one was us 28.8 (176) to the Sinners 17.6 (108) which was our third highest score, our ninth biggest win (68 points), the seventh most points combined in a game (284), the equal tenth most scoring shots (36), the equal twelfth most accurate scoring (77.78%) and the third highest goal to behind total (20 more).

Round five of season 19 had us visiting the Baghdad Bomb- wait I'm being handed a note... the Baghdad Bandits. Just like Filthy last season, our round five encounter back in our grand final season was highlighed by a double digit goal haul - this time it was ten goals kicked by former spearhead Stronzo in a season where he kicked a club high 82 goals. Other standouts that day were El Dubya (27 disposals/8 tackles/2 goals), Raveneyes (21 disposals/4 marks/2 tackles/3 goals), Retired Jimmy (4 goals), Lord_Flashheart (3 goals) and The Mighty Boosh (22 hitouts/18 disposals). Other current Warriors to feature include zackah Smoooothy Reginald Perrin & of course Frankston Rover . There were a few familiar faces that were covered by Bandit masks so you'll have to take my word on it, these include OFG Warriors bid supremo Frothies Mcveigh, this week's opponent and perpetual rookie sausageroll as well as beez JoshWoodenSpoon Shermy & eth-dog. So anyhoo, we kicked 7 goals a quarter apart from the last one where we gave up and only kicked five, finishing on 26.14 (170) to Baghdad's 15.17 (107). This was our 4th highest score, 11th biggest win (63 points), equal 11th biggest combined score (277) & equal second most scoring shots in a game (40).

Don’t tag me, minnow

View attachment 1915216

Sorry but not relevant to this thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - Coney Island Warriors v Mount Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park

Back