Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - Coney Island Warriors v Mount Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park

Who will kick more goals and how many will they kick?

• Sausageroll 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sausageroll 15

• Filthy 10

• Gralin 500

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Let’s get the win!
You already got the win this morning so don't be greedy. 99th minute too - mentality monsters!

Hey Agent93 Ambrose Burnside BEEG Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Moo Ocha905 pantskyle Paracleet Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster Stokey The Filth Wizard TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat zackah guess what? It's game day again according to philreich so expect a few dad jokes and more simhousery.

We've won one game out of the last nine, we're playing the team that knocked us out of last season's finals and we have a milestone thanks to spudmaster turning 50. This bad boy's only gonna go one way so grit your teeth fella.

1709431285781.png

I like the positivity wazzas

Not as much as I like winning though

Sad* to say that today won't be your day

*not really sad
And to think for a day or so you were my 4th favourite admin.

Back to number 5 you go :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the positivity wazzas

Not as much as I like winning though

Sad* to say that today won't be your day

*not really sad
Sometimes you’re the captain of the ship, and sometimes you’re the iceberg

IMG_7505.jpeg

i405Bz8.png

We've won one game out of the last nine, we're playing the team that knocked us out of last season's finals and we have a milestone thanks to spudmaster turning 50. This bad boy's only gonna go one way so grit your teeth fella.

Sounds like we're gonna get to the first bounce and you're already gonna be like
"
The Simpsons GIF
"

Back