Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 5 - Dragons FFC v Roys FFC at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Early start aye.
Fire up!

Lets Go Yes GIF by NBA

Delivery for Ljp86 from Ophidian Old Boys

In recognition of your 600th game please accept this gift from the Spotswood Chancellors Private Cigar selection housed in a 600 Game Anniversary crafted Humidor

View attachment 1918233
That doesn't look like 600 cigars, but class act all the same

That doesn't look like 600 cigars, but class act all the same
We at Spotswood appreciate and recognise excellence and Ljp86 reaching 600 games is just that

We at Spotswood appreciate and recognise excellence and Ljp86 reaching 600 games is just that
Hey TT I found this this morning, all yours to play with as you see fit! No not that! I meant the image! FFS

I removed a "t" (it was double "t" and shoehorned in the 34 instead of some other number that was there I can't remember.

spottswood_dump.png

Hey TT I found this this morning, all yours to play with as you see fit! No not that! I meant the image! FFS

I removed a "t" (it was double "t" and shoehorned in the 34 instead of some other number that was there I can't remember.

View attachment 1918321
love it and having our own dump is handy as well so we can stop the other teams scrounging around our waste in an effort to find something good

love it and having our own dump is handy as well so we can stop the other teams scrounging around our waste in an effort to find something good
It is a waste of effort to find something good in Spotswood :gigglev1:

Hope you're having a good day buddy :)

It is a waste of effort to find something good in Spotswood :gigglev1:

Hope you're having a good day buddy :)
Having a great day Mobbs, just getting ready to smash some gumbies this arvo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sweet FA Road Trips S37R05 - BJO to Ljp's Lair

This week Dragons player Ljp86 runs onto the field for his 600th Sweet FA game and the entire league is abuzz. We at the Roys are fortunate enough to share the field with the Dragons on this occasion. So here's a trip from the Brunswick Junction Oval, through Sweet and Alberton suburbs, and across the water to Beldribilin.

We'll enter the host's ground via the new gate and take up a position in the new terrace at the east end of the Lair.

This video is part of a Minecraft replication of locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is amidst its 37th season.

Links:
[Sweet FA Subforum] | [Bigfooty Minecraft Servers] | [World of Sweet Playlist on Youtube] | [SweetFA+]

A huge congrats to Ljp86 on your 600 game milestone. Cant even get my head around how old you must be - no wonder Mobbs wants to play next to your wheelchair.:tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back