Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Mornin' Ratsies and OOB
Hope you Swampies enjoyed the massive cheese platter offered last nite.
I have a special Comp on offer, to honour AFL opening round.
Closest to pin gets a VIP pass to our very special Equine Bar designed by in house architect Robertio!
Pass entitles you to a lovely meal and top shelf drinks. Which is good because who can reach the top bloody shelf without causing carnage! ( it's your fault Princess for daring me!šŸ˜²šŸ˜³) Anyway, we rebuilt and it's looking GREAT!
OIG1.jpg
So, without further ado, the Blue Horse Closest to Pin comp is on!!
Name winning team & margin

Swannies v Deeeeeees

For your chance to win!!!šŸŽ

Mornin' Ratsies and OOB
Closest to pin gets a VIP pass to our very special Equine Bar designed by in house architect Robertio!
Pass entitles you to a lovely meal and top shelf drinks. Which is good because who can reach the top bloody shelf without causing carnage! ( it's your fault Princess for daring me!šŸ˜²šŸ˜³) Anyway, we rebuilt and it's looking GREAT!
View attachment 1921351

Swannies v Deeeeeees
Swans by 5 PTs.

Mornin' Ratsies and OOB
View attachment 1921351

Swannies v Deeeeeees
Melbourne by 12 pts.

What can you sit on, sleep on, and brush your teeth with?

A chair, a bed and a toothbrush :).
I was going to say the toilet but fine! šŸ¤­

Mornin' Ratsies and OOB
View attachment 1921351

Swannies v Deeeeeees
You blame me for everything!!!

Iā€™m telling!!!

You blame me for everything!!!

Iā€™m telling!!!
Only cos Wiz threatened me with a move to stall next to Mad Manfred! Mannie is coco bananas!! Sorry Prinnie.šŸ˜‰

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fine

Good Morning Chief can you remove my steenking 'V' badge please
the treasure of the sierra madre movie quotes GIF

Actually I'm rocking my V. Thanks Chief!

I'll go Swannies by 11 points.
If I win, will give prize to 2nd closest.šŸ€
Nah if you win you win, nothing shifty about picking the right team and closest margin.

Hey there my OOB and Rat friends. Isn't it lovely to see all the old Carlton legends all together again? There's some great photos here.

Nah if you win you win, nothing shifty about picking the right team and closest margin.
Whelllll, one does love the mollasses smoothies and lucerne pie. To die for!!
So, okey doke.šŸ˜‰

Hey there my OOB and Rat friends. Isn't it lovely to see all the old Carlton legends all together again? There's some great photos here.

Good to see Percy Jones still upright, i grew up in Carlton not to far from his pub and he loved a beer.

Good to see Percy Jones still upright, i grew up in Carlton not to far from his pub and he loved a beer.
I have a copy of Percy's autobiography mate. I got it on ebay a few years ago. A hilarious read and a great character is Percy.

I have a copy of Percy's autobiography mate. I got it on ebay a few years ago. A hilarious read and a great character is Percy.
He's a real character and a great bloke.

A teacher asks her class to tell everyone what their fathers do for a living.

Little Mary says, "My Dad is a lawyer - he puts all the bad guys in jail."

Little Jack says, "My Dad is a doctor - he makes all the sick people better."

All the kids have their turn except little Johnny. The teacher says, "Johnny - what does your Dad do?"

Little Johnny says, "My Dad is dead."

The teacher says, "Oh I'm sorry to hear that. What did he do before he died?"

Little Johnny says, "He turned blue and shat on the carpet."

Mornin' Ratsies and OOB
View attachment 1921351

Swannies v Deeeeeees
Demons by 19 points.

Great news Fleabane it looks like you can fly to some of the away games now rather than having to bus it everywhere

1709766998406.png

Now we just need the airlines to allow camels and horses on and the whole team can go on a overseas end of qooty trip!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back