Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

As a Inner sanctum member you could have saved yourself the effort and partaken in our Spotswood Saturday Seafood Smorgasbord

View attachment 2125029
Umm! Since when? Is this a new thing bc remember I lived here…

Looks impressive though unfortunately this Qlder doesn’t do seafood 🤢

Dear Bombers. We had numerous complaints about the sleeping arrangements last night and particular one Bomber (you know who you are) playing some distasteful music in the wee hours.

Rest assured (pun intended) we took this feedback seriously and have upgraded you. Rest well friends.

1727517608266.png

Dear Bombers. We had numerous complaints about the sleeping arrangements last night and particular one Bomber (you know who you are) playing some distasteful music in the wee hours.

Rest assured (pun intended) we took this feedback seriously and have upgraded you. Rest well friends.

View attachment 2125053
Did Tigerturbulance weight test these?

I want to see the reports before I lay on that for legal reasons

Thank you!

For a small fee you can get "the deluxe" package.
Are we not Inner Sanctum members???

You want me to pay for hanging over the side of a fence and you call this deluxe…. I think I’ll leave the room before I get squashed by too much privilege
IMG_5566.gif
😂😂😂

Are we not Inner Sanctum members???

You want me to pay for hanging over the side of a fence and you call this deluxe…. I think I’ll leave the room before I get squashed by too much privilege
View attachment 2125065
😂😂😂
Hey you get numerous privileges. Just the other week the other mob had to sleep outside the fence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey you get numerous privileges. Just the other week the other mob had to sleep outside the fence.
Inner Sanctum vs Dragons??

Surely you aren’t comparing the 2! Surely not!

Inner Sanctum vs Dragons??

Surely you aren’t comparing the 2! Surely not!
I have some breaking news! We found the guilty Bomber and myblueroan will be stomping on HIS coffin glass casing for hours.

Keep the key!

Does it come with a turn down service?
Yep,
Would you like me to turn you down now or later?
haha kidding.

Yeah, nah, you cannot come into the stables wearing red and black.

Sorry Prinnie. Hey, what's with all those towels loaded up on your little red wagon there?🤔

Did you...
Never mind.

View attachment 2125053

Sorry mate. Thought I was at the Ritz

Yep,
Would you like me to turn you down now or later?
haha kidding.

Yeah, nah, you cannot come into the stables wearing red and black.

Sorry Prinnie. Hey, what's with all those towels loaded up on your little red wagon there?🤔

Did you...
Never mind.
Mmm! A Baghdad princess is a princess of filthy thieves…

IMG_5570.jpeg

I’m leaving much heavier than I came! 😉

Sorry mate. Thought I was at the Ritz
who let the dogs out GIF

Pugsley...Who Let The Dogs Out?
I mean, classic track. The first 50 times I loved it..barked along with you.
But man, after that, the stables was going insane. We ended up sleeping in the top paddock.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back