Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Indeed but a pint of Guinness wearing a Carlton guernsey.:laughv1: This AI stuff is great!
Yeah mate you can have a lot of fun with it and it's all your own imagination.

Yeah mate you can have a lot of fun with it and it's all your own imagination.
You are extremely good with it Robertio. Some real works of art coming out.😃

Oh f@(& … I have accidentally clicked on the Qarltoon Forum

Can someone give me directions to the Sweet FA Round 6 OOBs vs Swamprats Match Thread 🤔

Can someone give me directions to the Sweet FA Round 6 OOBs vs Swamprats Match Thread 🤔
Shut up mate:)

Well Ant Bear You surprised us all with your karaoke talents last nite, and who knew you could dance.😲
Hope you and DemurePrincess got home ok. You probs don't remember too much. Stop by my stall later for an excellent curative I invented.
Sick Drink GIF by RTS

bloody mary vodka GIF by Rachael Ray Show

No more from me I promise, and humbly apologise for spillover.😉

Irish my man!!! How good eh? Did you see the game?
I did mate. It wasn't looking good when we were 46 points down, but a lot of character showed by Carlton to pull it out of the fire.

Go OOBs and go Blues!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go OOBs and go Blues!
Last nite will be but a distant memory after we get to the real thing on Sunday Arvo. My cunning plan is working.
Half the Swampies hung over, and the other half stuffed full and lazing by the pool.
Heheh. :sneaky:

To quote that wise old saying that I just made up, "Where there's a will, there's a dead body."
Oh win or lose both our teams are on friendly terms with each other. The same cannot be said about the Gold City Royals though!:laughv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back