Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

RAT FACT:

Rats are social creatures. They like to be with other rats & tend to form very tight family bonds. Inevitably, a hierarchy develops in rat populations, consisting of one dominant rat & several subordinates

So who's YOUR "cell daddy," damicky?

1710001178982.jpeg

Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line

Perfect morning. Magpies are chirping (at least this lot are, oblivious to last night’s result I guess), gentle sun. City is awash with anticipation for this afternoon’s game. It’s all been friendly up until now but now it’s time to KILL ‘EM!!!

ufc 207 game face GIF

The Old Boys have had a perfect start to S37, but all good things have to come to an end eventually. 4-2 sounds a helluva lot better than 3-3.
Undefeated sounds a lot better mate.

Fan Testimonial - okeydoke7 - okeydoke7’s Biggest Fan

IMG_9004.gif
Well it’s obvious that with yet another milestone, I’m the greatest player this league has seen.

On field, I’ve played for about 8 clubs, made countless All Sweet FA teams, played 400 games today and kicked over 1000 goals - the fastest player ever to do so. I’m a Sweet FA Hall of Famer. I’ve been here since 2009!

Yet off-field I might be even better. I was the father of Sweet FA media, taking the industry from simple rankings and stats threads to full blown journalistic pieces. I helped to take the game from just game threads to a full fantasy industry. I was revolutionary back when I was the doyen of media. I was the first to use his username as a brand ‘okeydoke media’ which is now copied by many players to this day. Imitation is the finest form of flattery.

And I led this place for 3 seasons, taking the league to the people by consulting and including all posters in the decision making process. I streamlined the committee, introduced the multi-simmer system which eliminated clear and obvious cheating, ran the league’s first ever charity match and permitted two new teams to enter the league - all changes which continue today. I shaped how this league ran.

I was the biggest and best poster in the league. And I’ve drifted in and out of that level throughout my long and storied career.

Nobody can go with me when I’m at my best. It’s as simple as that. I’m the greatest goal kicker this league has seen and I’ve carefully crafted a unique and recognisable persona.

For all of these reasons, it’s a disgrace that I’m yet to be named an immortal. This is something which must be fixed by Elton Johns Wig and his band of merry men in the committee. Unfortunately, those who pump themselves up often have their achievements devalued by others for the more mediocre, affable types.

But I’ll never change. Wokeydoke7 won’t be coming back. I’ll continue to dominate any sad sod who tries to go toe to toe with the great one.

And in my 400th game, I’ll put 10 goals past the hapless Old Boys - whatever the hell they are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fan Testimonial - okeydoke7 - okeydoke7’s Biggest Fan

View attachment 1924107
Well it’s obvious that with yet another milestone, I’m the greatest player this league has seen.

On field, I’ve played for about 8 clubs, made countless All Sweet FA teams, played 400 games today and kicked over 1000 goals - the fastest player ever to do so. I’m a Sweet FA Hall of Famer. I’ve been here since 2009!

Yet off-field I might be even better. I was the father of Sweet FA media, taking the industry from simple rankings and stats threads to full blown journalistic pieces. I helped to take the game from just game threads to a full fantasy industry. I was revolutionary back when I was the doyen of media. I was the first to use his username as a brand ‘okeydoke media’ which is now copied by many players to this day. Imitation is the finest form of flattery.

And I led this place for 3 seasons, taking the league to the people by consulting and including all posters in the decision making process. I streamlined the committee, introduced the multi-simmer system which eliminated clear and obvious cheating, ran the league’s first ever charity match and permitted two new teams to enter the league - all changes which continue today. I shaped how this league ran.

I was the biggest and best poster in the league. And I’ve drifted in and out of that level throughout my long and storied career.

Nobody can go with me when I’m at my best. It’s as simple as that. I’m the greatest goal kicker this league has seen and I’ve carefully crafted a unique and recognisable persona.

For all of these reasons, it’s a disgrace that I’m yet to be named an immortal. This is something which must be fixed by Elton Johns Wig and his band of merry men in the committee. Unfortunately, those who pump themselves up often have their achievements devalued by others for the more mediocre, affable types.

But I’ll never change. Wokeydoke7 won’t be coming back. I’ll continue to dominate any sad sod who tries to go toe to toe with the great one.

And in my 400th game, I’ll put 10 goals past the hapless Old Boys - whatever the hell they are.
Okey's humility, as illustrated above, is why we love him so much.

I may only have posted 23 times, but I’ve written more words than all of you Old Boys combined.

Bow before me.
Punch yourself in the pussy

and congrats on 400 okeydoke7 ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back