Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Gumbies FFC v West Coast Wonders at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Wrestle in custard?
Homer Simpson Wow GIF by Justin

There is a cafe in Adelaide called devour that sells hot cross bun doughnuts every year. The wife is addicted
That almost sounds worth going to Adelaide for.

Hi Barrybran, you know all about seeing stars.........

That pre-season match had the highest stakes that North will have this season
Bit light of you to say season cause I would have said for the past 20 years instead.

Actually mate, if you do see a particular angry guy on the hill in a North guernsey that just aggressively boos every single Saints player when they play in Canberra in 3 weeks, probably should put your money on that being the man, the myth and the legend HARPSichord :winkv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all. Blundered in here thinking it was my match thread - thought I pressed on the right one - wondered why all of you were here (what fun, some sort of organised ambush?!)

See Ya Reaction GIF by Travis

p.s. love the sound of the hot cross bun doughnuts... :yum: Cheerio
This is clearly a cry for help.

AnUltimateRessie and I will have our pitches to join our respective clubs imminently.
working from home GIF

Back in my day it was pistols at dawn. Like a real man.

Now look at this onlyfans culture
Having a powerful weapon can be very useful on Onlyfans too.

I was going to suggest a rolly-poly race down the hill at Parliament House but that works too.
Big question is will that hill be covered in custard though while you and Falconista go down.

I was going to suggest a rolly-poly race down the hill at Parliament House but that works too.
With that awful anti-terrorism fence blocking most of the hill, it won't be much of a roll.
1711438592163.png

Not myself and Falconista. Myself and Dory_77. You can come be the judge.
Would love to be the judge for you two, forgot that Falconista will be rolling down in his coffin after Monday’s match instead on that lovely hill when we beat the Gumbies comfortably and still be undefeated this season.

Season 2 Lol GIF by The Lonely Island

Would love to be the judge for you two, forgot that Falconista will be rolling down in his coffin after Monday’s match instead on that lovely hill when we beat the Gumbies comfortably and still be undefeated this season.

Season 2 Lol GIF by The Lonely Island
That's also the actual footage of DenieD escaping the Gumbies' captaincy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Gumbies FFC v West Coast Wonders at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back