Resource Season 37 Sign Up Thread (New/Returning Players Join Here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oihi ya Princess!
Unexpected delight!
Demure my antelope!
šŸ˜‚
And
There's a vax???
OMG
Triple dose me now!!!
Episode 11 Doctor GIF by The Simpsons

Ophidian Old Boys would also like to welcome myblueroan to our great club.
Caught up for a fantastic training session with myblueroan and kenneyswarriors on the beach this morning. Mildly terrifying but thrillingā€¦ Coach was not joking when he yelled ā€˜are you ready to die for your team!ā€™

I yelled back no, if anyone is interested. Coach was not impressed so I had to take multiple speccys to make up for it

Blue-roan-Kenney-Fleabane_speccy.png

Last edited:
Caught up for a fantastic training session with myblueroan and kenneyswarriors on the beach this morning. Mildly terrifying but thrillingā€¦ Coach was not joking when he yelled ā€˜are you ready to die for your team!ā€™

I yelled back no, if anyone is interested. Coach was not impressed so I had to take multiple speccys to make up for it

View attachment 1881808

I did a light run

slipping-on-ice-pugs.gif

Oihi ya Princess!
Unexpected delight!
Demure my antelope!
šŸ˜‚
And
There's a vax???
OMG
Triple dose me now!!!

Youā€™re going to fit in perfectly here šŸ˜…šŸ˜‚

After 14 straight hours of having Chinese water torture performed by Mobbs , I was asked to join his team and this league again. I was The Lone Wolf but now TheGoatBaron.

Name : TheGoatBaron (prev. The Lone Wolf)
Preferred Position 1 (forward):
Preferred Position 2 (midfield):
Preferred Position 3 (Lindsay Vonnā€™s toy boy):
Preferred Team (if you have one): Roys FFC
State (Madness (Victoria)):
How did you hear about the S.F.A?: Harassed by Mobbs into remembering what hell it was and I was bored to death by the Melbourne Renegades batting

Cheers

After 14 straight hours of having Chinese water torture performed by Mobbs , I was asked to join his team and this league again. I was The Lone Wolf but now TheGoatBaron.

Name : TheGoatBaron (prev. The Lone Wolf)
Preferred Position 1 (forward):
Preferred Position 2 (midfield):
Preferred Position 3 (Lindsay Vonnā€™s toy boy):
Preferred Team (if you have one): Roys FFC
State (Madness (Victoria)):
How did you hear about the S.F.A?: Harassed by Mobbs into remembering what hell it was and I was bored to death by the Melbourne Renegades batting

Cheers
I'm shocked you worked it out. But ok I guess I should honour my commitment. You are now captain. What? Didn't I mention that bit?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Season 37 Sign Up Thread (New/Returning Players Join Here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back