Competition Season 38 DreamTeam Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

DreamTeam.png

Hello qooty fans and welcome to a possibly new game, or maybe an old one, I didn't bother researching whether this had been done before or not.

The aim of the game is to amass the highest total DreamTeam score and finish atop the ladder. To do this you need to pick teams that amass more DreamTeam points than their opponent, when you are successful your teams DreamTeam total for the round is added to your score. When you fail, those points are instead subtracted from your score.

Winning example: Your team scores 800 DT points and their opponent scores 750 DT points - you get 800 added to your score
Losing example: Your team scores 750 DT points and their opponent score 800 DT points - you get 750 subtracted from your score

The Rules
  • You pick one team per round
  • You must pick every team once before you can repeat selections
  • Your own team is worth double points, both for and against
  • You must select your own team twice (once in the first 13 rounds and once again in the remaining rounds)
  • Your choice must be submitted by the team sheet deadline for the round
  • If you would like to play please indicate in this thread prior to the Round One Deadline

So… if you’re going to lose, score as little as possible to receive the least amount of punishment compared to competitive, unlucky losers?
Jack Black Yes GIF

• If you would like to play please indicate in this thread prior to the Round One Deadline
Cars Flash GIF by Namaste Car

I'm indicating* in this thread.

* A phenomenon unfamiliar to many Perth drivers.

View attachment 2038737

Hello qooty fans and welcome to a possibly new game, or maybe an old one, I didn't bother researching whether this had been done before or not.

The aim of the game is to amass the highest total DreamTeam score and finish atop the ladder. To do this you need to pick teams that amass more DreamTeam points than their opponent, when you are successful your teams DreamTeam total for the round is added to your score. When you fail, those points are instead subtracted from your score.

Winning example: Your team scores 800 DT points and their opponent scores 750 DT points - you get 800 added to your score
Losing example: Your team scores 750 DT points and their opponent score 800 DT points - you get 750 subtracted from your score

The Rules
  • You pick one team per round
  • You must pick every team once before you can repeat selections
  • Your own team is worth double points, both for and against
  • You must select your own team twice (once in the first 13 rounds and once again in the remaining rounds)
  • Your choice must be submitted by the team sheet deadline for the round
Count Me In Kaitlin Olson GIF by The Mick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back