Resource Season 38 New/Returning Players - Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Oh! Whoops! Ouch! Ouchie! Nipple cripple. Nut buster but true 😂😂😂
You shouldn't be commenting, if you didn't leave OOB, I'd still be at Baghdad. I'm very happy where I am now but just saying, you should be the last person to cast aspersions lol.

Apparently you didn’t leave either, but here you are commenting

Go figure
I was traded to OOB after she requested a trade to Baghdad, tell me that you don't see the difference in that.

I didn't initiate the trade, OOB did as their player requested a move. I don't think that I can be much clearer than that.

I haven't cast aspersions on anybody btw. You were all crowing about having won the trade the past few weeks, let's leave that issue there, I didn't leave lol.

Who took a shit in Aisle 5? **** ME.

Oh wait, it's just Jabba73 curled up on the floor sucking his thumb.
Are you still upset that your efforts as Fake Admin to end my SFA leadership ambitions has had the exact opposite effect?

That is Baghdad Bombers Committee Rep and Captain Jabba73 to you.

BTW, I now have a bed to curl up and suck my thumb in thanks to my promotion.

I was traded to OOB after she requested a trade to Baghdad, tell me that you don't see the difference in that.

I didn't initiate the trade, OOB did as their player requested a move. I don't think that I can be much clearer than that.

I haven't cast aspersions on anybody btw. You were all crowing about having won the trade the past few weeks, let's leave that issue there, I didn't leave lol.
IMG_9788.jpeg

Are you still upset that your efforts as Fake Admin to end my SFA leadership ambitions has had the exact opposite effect?

That is Baghdad Babes Committee Rep and Captain Jabba73 to you.

BTW, I now have a bed to curl up and suck my thumb in thanks to my promotion.
efa

Get used to the new name champ

You shouldn't be commenting, if you didn't leave OOB, I'd still be at Baghdad. I'm very happy where I am now but just saying, you should be the last person to cast aspersions lol.
Channel 9 Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon i just got "champ"ed.

Woooo hoooo, I've officially made it in the SFA!
Nope, that would have been "Get used to the new name, champ."

The lack of punctuation clearly makes it unofficial; you are yet to make it in the SFA.

Keep trying champ

The lack of punctuation clearly makes it unofficial; you are yet to make it in the SFA.

Keep trying champ
Takes a champ to know a champ…

This has JUST got really awkward!

Sesame Street No GIF by Muppet Wiki

Keep trying champ
Wait, was that it then???

Was that the "champ" I needed?

Ya know what champ means in prison hey???

Big Eyes Wow GIF by TV4
Well, I do now.

My google history since you joined the Baghdad Bombers is bound to get me added to a watch list or two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Season 38 New/Returning Players - Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back