Resource Season 38 New/Returning Players - Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You shouldn't be commenting, if you didn't leave OOB, I'd still be at Baghdad. I'm very happy where I am now but just saying, you should be the last person to cast aspersions lol.

OOB after the gab213 and Pugsley signings 😍

Go For It Good Job GIF by CBC

Nope, that would have been "Get used to the new name, champ."

The lack of punctuation clearly makes it unofficial; you are yet to make it in the SFA.

Keep trying champ

The Simpsons GIF

Because he’s a bomber*

Having officially been placed on the trade table by the Club Captain

Looking for a team to play with.

No need for payment i play for the fun only.

for next season obviouslt as Trade season ended, (I didnt even know there was a mid season trade, i dont use BF a lot so dont notice threads i not TAGGED in or told by others about)

Is that what really happened?

I helped you out mid-season by agreeing to a trade, what else did you want me to do?:p I didn't leave, I was traded for somebody you all desperately wanted at the club. Let's not make out that I fled lol.

Also, two out of eight of a LG can hardly easily effect change. I also have not been suggesting how you should run your club, just commenting on the direction you've taken.

Edit to add* Considering one of your LG members came into our match thread this week and labelled Pugsley and myself 'disloyal' I'd say that any response from us has been quite light-hearted and measured.
Julio Cesar Rome GIF by Luis Ricardo

I was traded to OOB after she requested a trade to Baghdad, tell me that you don't see the difference in that.

I didn't initiate the trade, OOB did as their player requested a move. I don't think that I can be much clearer than that.

I haven't cast aspersions on anybody btw. You were all crowing about having won the trade the past few weeks, let's leave that issue there, I didn't leave lol.
Let’s get one thing clear no campaigner has to do anything!

I couldn’t give 2 ****s for the trade. I wish you and Pugs stayed.

If you wanna keep airing laundry then be gone .

Let’s get one thing clear no campaigner has to do anything!

I couldn’t give 2 ****s for the trade. I wish you and Pugs stayed.

If you wanna keep airing laundry then be gone .
Not airing anything BAT just don't like being accused of disloyalty, when not the case

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Season 38 New/Returning Players - Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back