Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Dragons FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't see it
200.gif

Well Pickitt I am jealous. You know that shit ain't cheap anymore.
If you need cheap meat and don't care about what animal it comes from, I'm sure I can help you out with a good deal.

Witness Protection Rat.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you need cheap meat and don't care about what animal it comes from, I'm sure I can help you out with a good deal.

View attachment 2056813
I’m a vegetarian and the prospect of eating that makes me grateful that I am

Any spare “meat” can be chucked Muddiemoose ’s way ;)

Great minds think alike, I often bring them my "personal treat" when we meet

View attachment 2057040

They look tasty, I can see why the Rats would eat them. Who does the baking at the Dragons, cause they look like they know what they are doing. At the Bears Senor M, Cap and Muddiemoose do the baking and all they end up making is a mess.

Flour Bears S36.png

They look tasty, I can see why the Rats would eat them. Who does the baking at the Dragons, cause they look like they know what they are doing. At the Bears Senor M, Cap and Muddiemoose do the baking and all they end up making is a mess.

View attachment 2057077
I try to do my own contribution on the cooking while Strigoi and PhenomenalV1 are on sabbatical, as they used to be the masters of the craft here.

Unless we count Bonz working the Subway counter.

I try to do my own contribution on the cooking while Strigoi and PhenomenalV1 are on sabbatical, as they used to be the masters of the craft here.

Unless we count Bonz working the Subway counter.
For some weird reason, I imagine Bonz working the Subway counter similar to this.

ted price register.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Dragons FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back