Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Dragons FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't expect you'll see the match ball much anyway.

maybe wear gloves on Sunday, don't want you to catch leather poisoning off me

Why Cap I have a pair of gloves picked out just for you 😘

Adobe_20210204_221244.jpg

Just remember to relax

Monday match threads?

network closing GIF
Haha I did notice on the OP thread that matches aren’t to be released later than Tuesday 12pm. Even if that’s WST that rule will make Monday releases the norm IMO

But if we're gonna see anyone first up I'm glad it's the Bears. How y'all doing?
I’ve been better. I blame Test Tickle ’s bathroom “renovations” .

It also feels as if last season never really ended as tony ‘s mob have been extra demanding lately

How are you?

I was always at the furies I just didn't do anything

I don't know what holiday mode means ):
I think it’s technically vacation mode but either way, I’m sure there was plenty to see/do at the dumpster including chess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha I did notice on the OP thread that matches aren’t to be released later than Tuesday 12pm. Even if that’s WST that rule will make Monday releases the norm IMO
I have decided to retire.

I have decided to retire.
When in doubt I’m going to blame your captain Greenery rather than Filth

Avo is much more affordable these days due to oversupply , so I’m impressed that you can financially still make enough qoin and let that qoin work for you

Last edited:
Bugger, I was looking forward to another $1 card from the reject shop.
Ha, not even. It would have been a free printout from some random card generator site found on Google.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Dragons FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back