Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Dragons FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Whatup Dragons!

Snoop Dogg GIF by Corona USA

The last few seasons I have started off posting really well and fizzling out to bugger all at the end of the season.
So I guess if I stop now I'll have a really consistent season.
You’re the perfect example of why the league doesn’t need double up games or midseason threads

This season we’re finally going to get our overdue sim luck so there won’t be the usual dropoff ;)

As an aside Chipmunk bucked the team and league trend and was the poster boy for consistency last season

Alright Bears, it’s time to rise and shine! The new season has started and we’re off to Dragon Island. Pack your bags and bring lots of cleaning wipes, only God knows what Bonz gets up to around here.

Let’s show those Dragons that their fiery breath is no match for our bear hugs and unstoppable spirit. Get ready to roar, Bears! 🐻

1.png

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man SSSSSS Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash

PSA for all Dragons.

I've seen your plight at the Old Boys. Banished to the corner like a scolded dog.

COPROLITE

Clubs that have demonstrated low moral fibre and the inability to maintain the high standards expected of them within the walls of Spotswood Campus will receive the coprolite rating. Any team receiving this level of access will be refused access onto campus or its facilities including any form of change rooms. Alternative playing venue will be arranged and posted before the games scheduled date and if Coprolite teams need to change before the game we suggest they use the facilities at Qar Park. If teams of this level are found anywhere around the facility their members will be sprayed with fire hoses to remove the putrid waste.
Clubs with Coprolite Level Access: Dragons FFC

Given I have silver access to OOB I would like to advise that I am willing to rent access to any of you for a small per diem.

This 1. Allows you fine folk to mingle with the rest of us, we promote an inclusive SFA at Las Vegas... In exchange for kick backs. 2. Makes me money. 3. Thumbs our noses at Tigerturbulance and his tyrannical rule. 4. Can't stress it enough. I make money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PSA for all Dragons.

I've seen your plight at the Old Boys. Banished to the corner like a scolded dog.

COPROLITE

Clubs that have demonstrated low moral fibre and the inability to maintain the high standards expected of them within the walls of Spotswood Campus will receive the coprolite rating. Any team receiving this level of access will be refused access onto campus or its facilities including any form of change rooms. Alternative playing venue will be arranged and posted before the games scheduled date and if Coprolite teams need to change before the game we suggest they use the facilities at Qar Park. If teams of this level are found anywhere around the facility their members will be sprayed with fire hoses to remove the putrid waste.

Given I have silver access to OOB I would like to advise that I am willing to rent access to any of you for a small per diem.

This 1. Allows you fine folk to mingle with the rest of us, we promote an inclusive SFA at Las Vegas... In exchange for kick backs. 2. Makes me money. 3. Thumbs our noses at Tigerturbulance and his tyrannical rule. 4. Can't stress it enough. I make money.
Can we give you money, and instead we all hang at crocodile drunkees and go near where near that other place?

Not sure why you would want the match ball after a loss, but each to their own.

The only match ball the Dragons had was the one after I won the flag with them, but I think Greenery pawned it off for Subway cookie money.
Subway cookie money is the code name for our remarkably ineffective supplement program, stop revealing trade secrets please.

When in doubt I’m going to blame your captain Greenery rather than Filth

Avo is much more affordable these days due to oversupply , so I’m impressed that you can financially still make enough qoin and let that qoin work for you
Another Greenery victim, join the list T2B_ .

Dragons FFC
Official Season 38 Squad List

0) Chief
1) A Swallow
2) DJ75
3) Greenery (C)
5) Blaze Storm
6) Ge3ks
7) Pie 4 Life (LG)
9) T2B_ (LG)
10) Mooresome
11) freo84
12) DragoDelph (C)
13) BringBackTheAnchor
16) Hatchy1992
18) Purple Jesus
20) Knifey Spoony
23) VandoHawk
29) Lbaddie29
32) Drizzy
33) Bradesmaen
42) HawkAussie
43) Ligma (LG)
69) Ljp86 (LG)
420) Bonz
421) Pickitt

Dragons FFC

0) Chief
1) A Swallow
2) DJ75
3) Greenery (C)
5) Blaze Storm
6) Ge3ks
7) Pie 4 Life (LG)
9) T2B_ (LG)
10) Mooresome
11) freo84
12) DragoDelph (C)
13) BringBackTheAnchor
16) Hatchy1992
18) Purple Jesus
20) Knifey Spoony
23) VandoHawk
29) Lbaddie29
32) Drizzy
33) Bradesmaen
42) HawkAussie
43) Ligma (LG)
69) Ljp86 (LG)
420) Bonz
421) Pickitt
Yep, that's them alright.

Dragons FFC

0) Chief
1) A Swallow
2) DJ75
3) Greenery (C)
5) Blaze Storm
6) Ge3ks
7) Pie 4 Life (LG)
9) T2B_ (LG)
10) Mooresome
11) freo84
12) DragoDelph (C)
13) BringBackTheAnchor
16) Hatchy1992
18) Purple Jesus
20) Knifey Spoony
23) VandoHawk
29) Lbaddie29
32) Drizzy
33) Bradesmaen
42) HawkAussie
43) Ligma (LG)
69) Ljp86 (LG)
420) Bonz
421) Pickitt
Did you forget to tag?

PSA for all Dragons.

COPROLITE

Do old avo stones count as money?

Dragons FFC

0) Chief
1) A Swallow
2) DJ75
3) Greenery (C)
5) Blaze Storm
6) Ge3ks
7) Pie 4 Life (LG)
9) T2B_ (LG)
10) Mooresome
11) freo84
12) DragoDelph (C)
13) BringBackTheAnchor
16) Hatchy1992
18) Purple Jesus
20) Knifey Spoony
23) VandoHawk
29) Lbaddie29
32) Drizzy
33) Bradesmaen
42) HawkAussie
43) Ligma (LG)
69) Ljp86 (LG)
420) Bonz
421) Pickitt
Tag us away skip!

Do old avo stones count as money?
On the one hand I could plant them. Wait 5 months and sell new avocado tree.
On the other hand that included manual labour.

Cash or see tony for a line of credit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Dragons FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back