Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Dragons FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

I have graduated from the Subway corner (outside of providing the special sauce).

I'm now the proud owner of a massage parlour for all of your remedial needs on Dragon island.

Yes, my patients generally cannot walk the next day, but that's why the service is only offered to Dragons after game day.
Can confirm the not walking next day part, I think this was before you were offering it as service though

Whatup bears, welcome to the dragon's den.

Im Out GIF by BBC

Congrats!! 💗

Mine is 100% due to my workplace having some cultural issues but that's being worked on

Yeah look Matera92 has been instructed that the weights room is no place to keep his litter of imported lynx kittens.

I have graduated from the Subway corner (outside of providing the special sauce).

I'm now the proud owner of a massage parlour for all of your remedial needs on Dragon island.

Yes, my patients generally cannot walk the next day, but that's why the service is only offered to Dragons after game day.
It was one of the best massages I have ever had, you certainly got in nice and deep.

bonz massage.gif

Yeah, look, I'll be honest and say no-one at the Dragons gives a **** about access to some shitty rooms at Spotswood.

If the Bears mean business, they'll stand with the Dragons in solidarity anyway. :thumbsu:
Yeah, look, I'll be frank.
I just want to fleece you lot of all your money.

I am just as happy to stand in solidarity with the Dragons for a small per diem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, look, I'll be frank.
I just want to fleece you lot of all your money.

I am just as happy to stand in solidarity with the Dragons for a small per diem.
At least you're honest

Fat tony as a proud Italian your FF puts spam and pineapple on a pizza. I do not.

I formally request the position of FF.
Thanks for reminding me that I need to do the team sheet. For this you will be rewarded with the prime position of ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Dragons FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back