Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Fighting Furies v East Side Hawks at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

A little early in the day, but...

Oh who am I kidding, it's knock off time somewhere!
Most places I’ve been to in Europe, any point in the afternoon is good.

Last edited:

Excuse the intrusion. Today is the last day to submit a ladder for the BovBall game so I am doing a final encouragement to get involved. This golf style of scoring game compares your ladder against each rounds current ladder to give you a score each week. The Lowest total score at the end of the home and away wins. Use a randomiser if you need. Just one post with all 13 teams is enough to play the entire season. You won't find an easier game that requires so little effort!

Sorry I haven't been very active in here :(
Honestly the season started too soon for me lol. I could have gone another month without it hahahaha. Plus Olympics are on!

Honestly the season started too soon for me lol. I could have gone another month without it hahahaha. Plus Olympics are on!
Didn’t realise the season had started

I've just stumbled out of another gig (Kings of Thrash, ex-Megadeth members playing the early material Megadeth don't play much of anymore) and am feeling quite, well, refreshed after multiple trips to the bar during the set.

1722112560791.png

Sorry por_please_ya I know you wanted too keep this in the hanger for a month or so but we have busy couple of weeks ahead. Starting with today, fly in to get the job done against the Furies let's hope you can land this thing with no airport and a paddock full of caravans to dodge

As soon as the job gets done against the Furies we will be flying straight out for a guard of honour at the Colosseum and raising a glass for Grand Uncle Horace at 5pm as he runs out for one last time

Black armbands across the league today for what will be very special day as we pay tribute to a Legend

RIP Horrie

SM, Biggie, Itsmyshow, Riviat, larrikin, The Majestic, haydo, RU_, Tarkyn_24, Loonerty, jackenny, Drunkgoliath, Zoops, Strigoi, TY24, The Blue Weirdo, boncer34, reggie, eth-dog, Giant Strides, A Bit Dusty, Shermy, por_please_ya, Red mist, Tadpole, PhenomenalV1

Swear its been one of the shortest breaks ever, maybe sfa should follow Olympics and also be every 4 years :think:

I’ll be honest …. I couldn’t sleep last night knowing I’ll be debuting for the Furies today ….. LFG!
The Simpsons Clown GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've just stumbled out of another gig (Kings of Thrash, ex-Megadeth members playing the early material Megadeth don't play much of anymore) and am feeling quite, well, refreshed after multiple trips to the bar during the set.
So, was it a long set then…or did you drink that fast? :laughv1:

So, was it a long set then…or did you drink that fast? :laughv1:

70 minute set = 1 can before they start, 6 during the set, and 1 afterwards.

Drink stocks were a little low, they hadn't restocked properly from Friday night's gig.

Also didn't kick on last night as I've got things to do today, but thankfully haven't really encountered a hangover all weekend despite being quite out and about 🙃

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Fighting Furies v East Side Hawks at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back